As in many unincorporated towns, some services in Mount Bethel, PA, are not provided by a municipal government. As a result, residents of the area might be used to taking care of most things on their own.
Yet, if you or a loved one was injured, it is advisable to get help from someone knowledgeable and experienced. At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers prioritizes developing the best possible strategy to win maximum compensation for each unique case. With your legal claim in our capable hands, you can focus on recovering your physical, mental, and emotional health.
We are there for you when you need us. Our law firm offers free consultations for Mount Bethel accident victims 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us in the way most convenient for you: Chat live, send us an email, or call us today.
Rely On Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys For Your Personal Injury Needs
Did someone’s negligence cause your personal injury accident? How can you prove it? Will you be able to gather the right evidence in time to meet essential deadlines?
These are all valid questions. An experienced personal injury lawyer will be able to investigate the circumstances of your accident to determine who was at fault. He or she might discover that more than one party played a role, which may have a bearing on how much compensation you will receive in total.
Next, your attorney will find clear evidence to prove your claim. Taking full advantage of Pennsylvania state law, our efficient legal team will work quickly to pursue maximum compensation before time runs out for your claim.
Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys is Ready to Defend Your Rights
Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys has been serving the residents of Mt. Bethel for over 60 years with great success. Our practice areas include the following.
Motor vehicle accidents
In 2019, 125,267 reported traffic crashes claimed the lives of 1,059 people. Another 76,243 individuals were injured. Dealing with insurance companies after a car or truck accident can be stressful and make it harder to recover. So why not let our legal professionals assist you? We can negotiate with the other parties on your behalf.
Train and railroad crossing accidents
Train accidents are often fatal. Victims who survive might sustain severe injuries requiring extensive medical treatment. Freight and passenger trains can derail (i.e. leave the tracks), resulting in disastrous consequences. For instance, one North Dakota train derailment involving hazardous materials caused 1,441 injuries.
Trains can also collide with vehicles and pedestrians. Some crossings do not have sufficient accident prevention devices, such as signs, lights, or gates. In other instances, mechanical failures or human errors have also led to catastrophe.
Premises liability refers to the responsibility that property owners have towards others. Failing to fix maintenance issues or neglecting to warn the public of hazards can end in serious injuries.
Some common premises liability accidents are:
- Attacks or assaults related to poor building security
- Amusement park accidents
- Building or roof collapses
- Dog attacks
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Exposure to hazardous materials or fumes
- Slip and fall injuries
- Snow and ice incidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Work accidents
Companies are liable for defects in their products or services when they cause harm. Your injury might have happened because the product malfunctioned or because the manufacturer failed to warn you of potential injury risks.
A Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys professional can examine the circumstances of your defective product accident. For example, our team can determine whether the product’s flaw was in the design, manufacturing, or marketing. Please contact us immediately after your accident so that we help you meet the requirements for compensation.
Learn the Damages You Qualify For By Contacting Our Personal Injury Accident Team
In a personal injury legal action, you may recover the following losses:
- Medical expenses: Our attorneys will help you gather documentation to get reimbursed for doctor and hospital bills, prescriptions, rehabilitative therapy, and nursing or hospice care.
- Permanent disability: If you suffer a permanent disability, such as blindness, paralysis, or the loss of a limb, a lawyer can seek special damages.
- Lost wages: Most people miss time from work when they get medical treatment after an accident. Our attorneys can help restore your peace of mind by demanding lost wages in your personal injury claim. If your injuries prevent you from returning to work in the same capacity, we can also pursue damages for the wages you would have made in the future.
- Property damage: If your belongings, vehicle, or home was damaged in an accident, you might be able to recover the value of the lost item or the cost of its repair.
- Non-economic losses: Pain and suffering and the psychological effects of losing a loved one might also be part of your personal injury settlement.
Are medical bills threatening to overwhelm you? Are you missing work? Did you lose the love and support of a family member who died in a wrongful death accident? Compassionate and understanding attorneys can help you to cope.
Call today for a free, no-obligation consultation today to learn about your legal rights in Pennsylvania at no financial risk to you. When you work with Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, you never have to pay out of pocket.