Residents of Newtown Square love our town because of its family-friendly environment, small-town feel, and rich history. Plus, it’s about 30 minutes to Philadelphia, which makes Newtown Square ideal for people who want to work in the city while enjoying a suburban lifestyle.
However, the slower pace of life here does not prevent the town’s residents from getting hurt in car accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, and the like. According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT), Newtown Township records an average of 130 crashes every year – that’s just one source of potentially harmful activity that can cause personal injury.
If you or a loved one has sustained personal injury due to someone else’s reckless actions or negligence, you may be able to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys’s personal injury attorneys serving Newtown Square can help you recover your benefits or damages. Contact us to schedule a free consultation today.
Why You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Newtown Square, PA
A personal injury can result in wage loss, prolonged medical care, emotional strain, psychological distress, and even loss of life. If you are coping with such a situation, you may require compensation to help you get back on your feet, pay off your medical bills, improve your quality of life, and secure your family’s future.
A personal injury attorney serving Newtown Square, PA, can help you recover your losses and provide you with a sense of justice. This is even more important if you have to stay off work to get better.
At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, our Newtown Square personal injury lawyers have been helping residents of the town recover compensation for damages caused by someone else’s negligent actions for over 60 years. We are committed to helping you seek justice and getting you the compensation you deserve.
Insurance companies are not usually open to paying you as much as you should receive. If anything, they are inclined to reduce the value of your claim in an effort to save money.
With our lawyers on your side, fighting for and representing you throughout your case, you have a much greater chance of securing a fair and satisfactory settlement. If you have been injured by the at-fault party’s actions or inactions and are considering pursuing a claim, feel free to call us today for a free consultation.
Our Practice Areas
At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, we offer legal services for several personal injury case types. Our practice areas include:
- Car accidents – If you have been injured in a car accident in Delaware County, PA, our auto accident lawyers can help you pursue your personal injury claim.
- Truck accidents – Due to their highly complex and technical nature, truck accident cases should always be handled by an experienced Newtown Square truck accident legal team.
- Premises Liability – Property owners are meant to protect guests by eliminating all forms of hazards or dangers on their properties. If property guests are injured, they may have the right to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit against the property owner.
- Workers’ compensation – Workers who are injured on the job have a right to claim workers’ comp benefits in Newtown Square, PA. Our lawyers will help you file for compensation, provide legal advice and representation, and work to ensure you receive the highest amount of benefits possible.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle riders are often at risk when riding because drivers sometimes don’t see them. Injured motorcycle accident victims often require extended medical treatment due to the severity of their injuries. It’s thus important to have an experienced legal professional fighting to help recover all the victim’s losses.
- Medical malpractice – Healthcare professionals are meant to help make you better. Unfortunately, though, mistakes may take place: misdiagnoses, the administration of wrong medications, surgical errors, and patient neglect. Victims of these incidents can be badly injured, become disfigured, or lose their lives in the process. If you have been a victim of medical malpractice, there’s hope for you and your case when you work with Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys.
We also handle product liability, bus accidents, rideshare accidents, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, and other personal injury case types. If your case falls into one or more of the practice areas mentioned above, call us to find out about the options that are available to you.
Why You Should Hire Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys’s Newtown Square Personal Injury Lawyers
When you’re filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit, you need a law firm with the resources and experience necessary to secure a favorable outcome. Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys has both.
Our legal team is dedicated to the pursuit of justice and fair compensation in every Newtown Square personal injury case. We have been helping clients in the area and throughout Delaware County win their personal injury cases for decades. As a result, we’ve recovered millions of dollars for injured clients like you.
What’s more, since we understand that clients are financially strained when they come to us, we only work on a contingency fee basis. We only charge you when your case is won. We believe that you should never be held back from getting justice and your fair due just because of your financial situation.
Don’t delay in seeking this opportunity – get some justice and recover your compensation today. Call to book a free case evaluation with an experienced Newtown Square personal injury lawyer.