A personal injury from an accident in Northampton county is never a welcome experience. Perhaps, while driving on Route 191, another motorist may hit your car. Or while shopping at the local Weis store, you may slip and fall on a freshly mopped wet floor. Even though you try your best to avoid them, accidents can always occur.
In fact, in 2018, accidents were found to be the third-leading cause of death in the US. Frequently, it is discovered that these accidents could have been avoided.
If you or your loved one is injured in or around North Bangor, due to another’s negligence, we at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys can help. Call us for a free consultation or feel free to chat live or email us. We have been named among the nation’s Best Law Firms.
Our Practice Areas of Personal Injury Law in North Bangor, PA
Personal injury law encompasses a wide variety of claims. The purpose is to protect your rights when you are injured due to the negligence of someone else. You thus deserve to be compensated for what was lost and to see that other potential offenders are discouraged.
Some areas of personal injury law that our firm has extensive experience in include the following:
- Premises liability (including slip-and-fall): There are over 1 million emergency room visits each year due to slip-and-fall accidents. The property owner is legally responsible for providing and maintaining a safe environment for visitors. If there exists a potential hazard that is not tended to quickly, the owner could be liable for injuries. Some examples of hazards are unmarked wet floors, broken steps, and icy sidewalks.
- Auto accidents: On average, each year in the US, 3 million people experience an injury from auto accidents. Frequently, collisions are due to driver errors. These may involve distracted driving, speeding, tailgating, failing to yield, or driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Commercial truck accidents: Due to their size, commercial truck accidents often cause serious, life-changing injuries to the victims. In 2019, 8,429 large trucks and buses were involved in accidents in Pennsylvania. Unlike auto accidents, which typically involve two parties, commercial truck accidents can involve multiple potentially liable parties. As such, determining who is liable can be a complicated process.
- Nursing home abuse: When you can no longer reasonably care for your aged loved one, you may choose to entrust such high-quality care to a nursing home. Unfortunately, in some cases, that trust is betrayed, and abuse occurs whether intentionally or through neglect. Abuse may be emotional, verbal, physical, sexual, or financial.
- Wrongful death: When someone’s negligence results in the death of another, this constitutes a wrongful death. Losing a loved one is emotionally crushing. The loss may be especially compounded, though, when it could have been avoided. Wrongful death cases cover a wide range of areas, such as motor vehicle or bicycle accidents, construction accidents, product liability, and violent acts.
Why Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving North Bangor, PA
When we experience an unfortunate injury, our initial reaction may be to think, “I’m okay; my injury is not that serious.” Don’t be fooled. Sometimes the effects of an injury take many months or years to manifest themselves. It is only logical that the person who recklessly caused your injury in Northampton County pays for your recovery.
Let us, at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, help you get every penny that you deserve. Our lawyers who have decades of experience can help you recover damages to cover medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys’s attorneys have successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for many victims of personal injuries.
Call us anytime day or night. Also, our live chat on our site is available 24/7. Your initial consultation is free, and we only collect payment if and when you are paid your settlement.