Perhaps living in Wydnor, Pennsylvania, felt completely safe at one time. Though you might hear disturbing news reports from Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, or even nearby Allentown, it might be hard to imagine such things happening here.+_
Yet, it only takes one serious event to change your life overnight. If you were injured, pain and loss of mobility might make daily tasks nearly impossible to do. And if you lost a loved one in an accident, your grief may feel overwhelming.
As a family-owned firm, Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys understands the importance of having the support of someone you can trust during difficult times. For more than 60 years, we have helped Pennsylvania residents recover financial losses caused by personal injury accidents. To learn how we can assist you, call us today at 844-563-9077 or click here for a free legal consultation.
Why Consult a Wydnor Personal Injury Lawyer After Any Accident
You might be wondering whether or not to consult a lawyer after an accident. Below, you will find five reasons why you should.
1. To protect your well-being
The CDC suggests spending time with loved ones after traumatic events to avoid the ill effects of stress. Stress can “make you feel overwhelmed and out of control.” It can also harm your physical health. Symptoms of stress include:
- Anxiety about the future
- Feeling numb
- Loss of appetite
- Reliving the stressful event in your mind
- Trouble sleeping
- Headaches, back pains, and digestive issues
- Difficulty concentrating
People suffering from stress often have difficulty making decisions. With our experienced legal team taking care of the worrying aspects of your case, you can concentrate on your emotional and physical recovery.
2. To receive compensation for the full scope of your injuries
Sometimes it takes a while for the full extent of your injuries to become apparent after an accident. Even years later, you might still be battling symptoms, or you might need ongoing therapy. Our trained injury lawyers consider not only your current injuries but also ongoing accident-related medical issues when seeking accident damages.
3. To prevent insurance companies from taking advantage of you
Insurance companies want to make money. If they paid every claim, they would not accomplish their goal. Some claim denials are avoidable, so how can you ensure that you do not lose the compensation you deserve for a valid claim?
A Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys professional can ensure your insurance claim is accurate. If your case was rejected in the past, our attorneys can investigate and find out why. From there, we can fix errors, gather additional supporting evidence, and appeal unfair decisions.
4. To maximize your compensation
Many accident victims are quick to accept settlements. With medical bills piling up, a fast check might have seemed like the best option for them at the time. Yet, in hindsight, people injured more seriously than they thought may soon realize that they made a grave mistake.
Why allow insurance companies to pressure you into a hasty decision that you will regret later? A well-informed lawyer can tell you how much your Wydnor injury claim may be worth.
Contact Attorneys With a Proven Record of Successful Cases
You might be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. When you hire our law firm, we work hard to protect your rights and maximize your compensation.
Since 1959, Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys personal injury lawyers have represented the legal interests of Pennsylvania residents. Here is a sampling of our diverse practice areas:
- Truck accidents: We pursue justice for drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and truckers who were hurt or killed in crashes with large vehicles
- Car accidents: We can help you if another driver’s negligence caused an injury or death
- Premises liability: Please get in touch with us if you were injured on someone else’s property
- Workers’ compensation: If you got hurt on the job, we can help you navigate the workers’ compensation system; if your claim was wrongfully denied or a third party hurt you, we can fight to recover maximum compensation for your injuries
- Defective products and recalls: If you suffered serious harm from a dangerous product, our talented lawyers are ready to assist you
Are you curious about what our award-winning law team can do for you? Chat live, fill out our email form, or call 844-563-9077 to schedule your free initial consultation. Your case is important to us, so someone will be available to take your call 24/7, 7 days a week.