Munley Law has an outstanding, full-time opportunity for a Client Services Manager in our office located in downtown Scranton. This is a crucial role that ensures the satisfaction of our clients.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace challenges, and seize opportunities, this role is for you. Your exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills enable you to motivate and guide your team to success. If you are driven by a passion for delivering excellent client experiences, we encourage you to become part of our team.
A snapshot of this role includes:
- Managing a team of Intake specialists and overseeing their daily activities, by providing leadership and guidance and fostering a positive work environment.
- Ensuring all potential client inquiries are responded to and followed up on in a timely and professional manner.
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Analyzing client data and feedback to identify areas for improvement and implementing necessary changes.
- Reviewing reports on daily, monthly, and quarterly activity; including client appointments, rejections, pending intakes and referrals.
Required education and experience:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of proven experience in customer service or client management role required
- 3 years of previous supervisory experience required
- Previous experience working in a law firm or legal setting is highly preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and internal teams
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with the capacity to motivate and inspire team members
- Proficiency in analyzing data and generating insights for decision-making purposes
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Experience working with CRM Software
We offer a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Due to the volume of resumes received, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a workplace where all contributors feel they can bring their best selves every day, learn from each other, and be appreciated.