Attorney Marion Munley, of the firm Munley Law, will be speaking at the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Winter Convention. This year’s convention will be held in Boca Raton, FL, on February 26th, 2016.
Drawing on her 30 years of experience with motor vehicle accident cases, Attorney Munley will deliver a presentation entitled, “Demonstrative Evidence: Using Visual Storytelling to prove Damages.” She will also serve on a panel of speakers at the AAJ’s Women Trial Lawyers Caucus Leadership Summit, discussing mistakes to avoid during case selection.
The American Association for Justice promotes a fair and effective justice system, and supports the work of attorneys in their efforts to ensure that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others can obtain justice in America’s courtrooms, even when taking on the most powerful interests. AAJ is the world’s largest trial bar, providing attorneys with information, professional support and a nationwide network that enables them to most effectively and expertly represent clients.
Attorney Munley currently serves as the First Vice Chair for the Women Trial Lawyers Caucus, a group within the AAJ that encourages female trial lawyers to network, learn from one another, overcome challenges, and become better leaders. Throughout her 30-year career as a personal injury lawyer, Attorney Munley has represented more than a thousand individuals and their families in complex personal injury litigation in both state and federal courts. She has been named:
- Top 50 Women Super Lawyers in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Magazine, 2013, 2015; and is
- Board Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1996, the second woman in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to earn that distinction;
- Pennsylvania Magazine Super Lawyer 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015– a distinction awarded to only 5% of the legal community in Pennsylvania;
- Woman of Excellence Award Winner, as selected by the Scranton Chamber of Commerce.
Attorney Munley has presented at numerous conferences across the country, and has authored several articles for national publications. Most recently, the National Law Journal recognized a truck accident case settlement reached by Marion and Daniel Munley as the 2nd highest settlement in Pennsylvania, and the 25th highest in the U.S. in 2015. “I am proud and honored to speak at the upcoming Winter Convention, and I look forward to collaborating with and learning from other women trial lawyers at the Leadership Summit,” said Attorney Marion Munley.
- Board Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since
- The team at Munley Law maintains the highest standard of excellence in the protection of individual rights to personal injury clients through extensive resources and experience. Munley’s expert accident lawyers have been listed among the Best Lawyers in America, named Best Lawyers by US New & World Report, Super Lawyers, and are proud members of the Multi Million Dollar and Million Dollar Advocates forums. Munley Law has an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and is considered amongst the best personal injury firms in the nation. The law firm has several convenient office locations throughout northeastern Pennsylvania, the Pocono region and Philadelphia, PA.