Get a free consultation with a bus accident lawyer at Munley Law
We represent people hurt in bus crashes, transportation accidents, and more. Below is a partial list of our multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts:
$32,000,000 Wrongful Death
$26,000,000 Truck Accident
$17,500,000 Car Accident
$12,000,000 Product liability
$8,000,000 Truck Accident
$8,000,000 Truck Accident/Wrongful Death
$7,500,000 Auto Accident
$6,900,000 Garbage Truck Crash
$6,500,000 Traumatic Brain Injury
$5,000,000 Medical Malpractice
$5,000,000 Bus Accident
$4,700,000 Truck Accident
Call us at 844-686-5397 or contact us on our easy to use online form.
Were you in a Bus Accident or Bus Crash?
If you or your loved one have been in an accident with a bus as a bus passenger or driver, or in another vehicle involved in a bus accident, you should call the bus accident attorneys at Munley Law. Our bus injury lawyers have extensive experience in bus accident cases and we have fought against some of the largest bus companies in the country, including Greyhound. Many large bus crashes and bus rollovers are caused by negligence on the part of the bus driver or bus company. Examples of these causes include:
- Driver Fatigue
- Bus Driver Inattention
- Bus Driver Error
- Aggressive Driving by the Bus Driver
- Bus Speeding
- Poor Bus Maintenance (bald tires, worn brakes, etc.)
- Bus Mechanical Failure
- Improper Hiring Practices
- Inadequate Safety Training/Policies
Dan Munley represented victims of the tragic I 80 Bus Accident that took place near Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. We have represented hundreds of innocent victims that have been involved in large commercial vehicle accidents and settled many cases for millions of dollars. Let a bus accident expert from Munley Law help you today. For a list of our frequently asked questions on bus accidents, click here.
Hire an Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer from Munley Law
Unfortunately, without the help of a lawyer, victims of bus accidents aren’t prepared to deal with the large-scale defense that the bus companies will begin immediately after the accident. These bus companies will go to great lengths and spend tremendous amounts of money to protect themselves. While you and your family are recovering from your accident, the bus company will have its team of representatives building their defense and potentially destroying crucial evidence. For this reason, it is extremely important that you have a team of attorneys on your side who will go to the scene of the crash, preserve evidence, and ensure that your rights are protected. The lawyers at Munley Law are paid on a contingent fee basis — which mean you can afford the best bus accident lawyers in the business. We do not collect a fee from you unless we win your case –it’s that simple. Check out How We Work .
You will probably recognize many of the major bus companies in the country, which include:
- Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach
- Martz Trailways
- Coach USA
- Concord Coach Lines
- Bolt Bus
- Peter Pan Bus Line
If you have been involved in an accident with any of these or any other bus company, call us. Bus accident injuries can include a range of medical problems, from relatively minor bumps, bruises, and scrapes to more serious injuries including broken bones, internal injuries, and even death. When larger, heavier buses collide with smaller, lighter passenger cars, the results for the passengers of the smaller vehicle can be horrific. All victims of bus crashes or bus rollovers should receive immediate medical attention to make sure that their injuries are not life threatening. If you have been in a bus accident and sustained injuries, please seek immediate medical attention.
Act Now and Hire a PA Bus Accident Lawyer Today
Lawyers and insurance adjusters working on the bus company’s behalf will do everything in their power to minimize your claims, and possibly even deny them. They may even offer you a settlement that is much lower than what you rightfully deserve. Get fair compensation for your medical expenses, loss of wages, pain and suffering, worker’s compensation and more. But, most importantly, remember to avoid giving a bus company any information until you’ve met with your lawyer.
Call us today for a FREE Bus Accident Evaluation and Consultation
Call us today to discuss your bus accident case. There is no obligation and our consultation is absolutely free. We do not get paid unless we recover for you. It is important that you choose an experienced law firm–one that knows how to win your bus accident case for you. We have the knowledge, experience and qualifications to get you the justice you deserve. Remember to choose carefully. Choose the best bus accident lawyers available. Choose Munley Law. Call us at 844-686-5397 or contact us on our easy to use online form.
Frequently Asked Questions on Bus Accidents
Q: What can I do to protect myself after an accident with a bus?
A: Bus cases are very complicated and require the immediate attention of a lawyer who has won bus accident cases in the past and has deep knowledge of how the bus companies will fight back. bus companies for instance usually have unlimited resources that include teams of lawyers and experts who are prepared to fight against any law suit you may file as a result of an accident—regardless of how injured you are.
Q: What should I do at the scene of a bus accident?
A: While you are at the scene of the accident, you should do the following:
- Remain calm and remain in your vehicle (unless it’s too dangerous to do so)
- Turn on your hazard lights
- Call 911 even if your accident seems minor
- Seek medical attention for any injured drivers or passengers
- Unless necessary, do not move the vehicles until the police arrive
- Never leave the scene of the accident
- Write down the names, addresses and phone numbers of all parties involved, including any witnesses
- Make sure you write down the names and badge numbers of any police officers that are investigating the accident
- Photograph the vehicles and any injuries sustained by you or your passengers
- Do not admit fault
- Immediately notify your own insurance company of the accident
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your own insurance agent or representative; you are not required to give a statement to anyone but the police and your insurance company
Q:What should I do if someone from the bus company calls me before I’ve picked a lawyer?
A: Do not agree to make a recorded statement to the bus company’s insurance carrier. Do not sign any forms sent to you by the bus company and their insurance carrier. Immediately contact an experienced Bus Law Firm such as Munley Law.
Q: What should I do in the days following a bus accident?
A: Here are the steps you should take:
- Obtain a copy of the accident report prepared by the police
- Obtain a property damage valuation from your insurance company
- Write down all visits with doctors and other healthcare providers and keep a journal of any symptoms or pain you experience. Also, get copies of all test results, medications, treatments, and any other relevant medical information
- Keep a detailed list of any out-of-pocket expenses you incur
- Record days of missed work or other activities in which you were unable to participate
- Never accept a settlement offer from an insurance carrier unless you have consulted with a lawyer