The 2016 Super Lawyers
Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys is pleased to announce that eight members of our team have been named 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, a distinction awarded to just 5% of the legal community.
- Robert W. Munley, founder. 57 years in practice.
- Marion Munley, partner. 30 years in practice
- Daniel Munley, partner. 20 years in practice
- Robert W. Munley, III, partner. 20 years in practice
- J. Christopher Munley, partner. 22 years in practice
- John Mulcahey. 22 years in practice
- Daniel Mitsakos, Rising Star. 4 years in practice
Super Lawyers is a resource that recognizes the country’s most outstanding attorneys in more than 70 practice areas. Selection is based on independent research, peer nominations, and peer reviews. Candidates are evaluated on twelve indicators of professional excellence, including experience, honors/awards, verdicts and settlements, pro bono work, scholarly achievements, and other credentials.
When you’re in need of a lawyer, you want to be sure that your case is in the best possible hands. Our firm has been around for more than 55 years, and we are consistently recognized by Super Lawyers and other organizations as some of the best attorneys in the country. We welcome the opportunity to meet with potential clients to answer questions and review the unique details of your situation in order to help you determine the next steps to take. And, we never collect a fee unless we win your case, so you won’t bear the financial risk. If you need legal assistance or if you have questions, we are here to help.