Caroline Munley is a top-rated personal injury lawyer and a fierce guardian of victims’ rights. As Munley Law’s managing partner, Caroline has won millions of dollars for car accident, commercial truck crash, and workplace injury victims.
She is widely recognized as an impassioned advocate and tenacious courtroom lawyer, and has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for 2022. Since 2018, Caroline has been listed among the Best Lawyers in America for Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs and Workers’ Compensation Law-Claimants for Northeastern Pennsylvania. She was also honored to be named to the lists of Top 25 Women Trial Lawyers in PA, and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates. She was named as one of the Top 25 Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania by the Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers Association.
Caroline is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Caroline’s father, the late Robert W. Munley, instilled her commitment to fighting for justice for all and inspired Caroline to become a lawyer. In addition to her major car and truck accident case victories, Caroline works tirelessly to better the local communities of northeast Pennsylvania. She serves as a board member for the Everhart Museum in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and sits on the Capital Campaign Committee for the Women’s Resource Center of Northeastern Pennsylvania. She is also a frequent contributor to the Scranton Times-Tribune on issues of community safety. Caroline and her husband Edward Mullin are proud parents of two daughters.
Contact Caroline Munley
Email: [email protected]
settlement for a tragic airplane crash
truck accident victim who suffered traumatic brain injury
jury verdict in teens’ death caused by car accident
family of a Marine who was killed in a truck crash
fatal truck crash
seriously injured in a truck accident
Settlement for Woman misdiagnosed with cancer.
Settlement for driver of a van involved in accident with a truck.
Verdict for family injured by 16-year-old-driver.
Jury verdict against bank for breach of verbal loan agreement.
Settlement in ER Wrongful Death case.
Settlement for boy hit by bus at summer camp.
Honors and Awards
- Workers’ Compensation Law Certified Specialist, Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 25 Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers in PA, Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 25 Women Trial Lawyers in PA, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Named to Top 100 Trial Lawyers in PA by National Trial Lawyers Association
- AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Silver Client Champion award, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018-present
- Irish Legal 100
- Named Northeast Pennsylvania’s Top 20 Under 40
- Named Top 25 Women in Business
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer 2022
- Pennsylvania Magazine’s Rising Star Super Lawyer 2006-2013
- Managing Partner of Munley Law
James E. Beasley School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
University of Scranton
Bachelor of Arts, 1997
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- International Society of Barristers
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
Publications and Other Achievements
- Author, “Make Seat Belts Mandatory on School Buses,” The Scranton Times-Tribune, December 2016
- Author, “Drugged Driving Poses Greater Highway Risk,” The Scranton Times-Tribune, March 2015
- Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Section, Lackawanna County Bar Association, 2011
- Lackawanna Bar Association 2009 Committees: Judiciary Committee, Golf Outing Committee, Public Relations Committee, Red Mass Committee
- Paralegal Advisory Board at the McCann School of Business and Technology
Family & Community
- Board of Trustees, the Everhart Museum of Natural History, Science, and Art
- Capital Campaign Committee, Women’s Resource Center of NEPA
- Board member, the Scranton Club
- Caroline is married to Edward Mullin and is the proud mother of two daughters
About 5 months ago, I had injured my back after lifting a heavy box at work. My employer refused to submit my claim even though the doctor had said the injury was caused by the action. I turned to Caroline Munley for help and I’m glad that I did. She walked me through filing my claim and helped me get the money to pay for my medical bills. I don’t know where I would be without her. Thank you, Ms. Munley!
Without Caroline Munley, I’m not sure where I would be. After cutting off the tip of my finger at my construction job, I was worried that my career would be at risk. But Ms. Munley reassured me that filing a workers comp claim doesn’t mean I would lose my job. She was with me every step of the way and helped me get back on my feet again. Now I’m back on the job and it’s all thanks to her help!
My car accident last year kept me out of work for over a month. I was afraid of losing my job, the medical bills were piling up and the insurance company would not return my calls. I made the right decision after calling Caroline Munley. She fought the insurance company and helped me get back on my feet. I wholeheartedly endorse her.