Mackenzie E. Wilson
Attorney Mackenzie E. Wilson is a trial lawyer who focuses her practice on a variety of litigation matters including trucking and motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death/survival cases, brain injury cases, and medical malpractice litigation.
Mackenzie received her J.D. from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. During Law school, she worked as a student attorney in the Villanova Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic. As part of her work with the clinic, she provided pro bono legal representation to farmworkers living and working within Pennsylvania.
Prior to law school, Mackenzie graduated magna cum laude from The University of Scranton where she received a double major in political science and philosophy. Additionally, she graduated from the Special Jesuit Liberal Arts Honors Program.
Mackenzie is admitted to the Bar of Pennsylvania and is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Lackawanna Bar Association.
Mackenzie is a district coordinator for the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s High School Mock Trial Competition which includes Lackawanna, Wayne, Wyoming, Susquehanna, Bradford, and Sullivan counties. Mackenzie also volunteers with Lackawanna Pro Bono to provide legal representation to residents of Lackawanna County.
Within her community, Mackenzie is a Member of the Board of Trustees of the Pocono Mountain Public Library.
Honors and Awards
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Attorneys in Pennsylvania, the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, Villanova, PA, Juris Doctor, 2021
- Recipient of Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic
- Villanova Inn of Court
- Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition
- Women’s Law Caucus
- Volunteer Admission Student Ambassador
- University of Scranton, Scranton, PA, Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, 2018
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Social Committee Co-Chair, New Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Lackawanna Bar Association