Mackenzie E. Wilson
Attorney Mackenzie E. Wilson focuses her practice on a variety of litigation matters including trucking and motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death/survival cases, brain injury cases, and medical malpractice litigation. Her experience includes researching and drafting motions and memorandums of law on a variety of litigation matters as well as assisting in the development of case strategy and preparing for mediation, arbitration, and trial.
Mackenzie received her J.D. from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. During Law school, she worked as a student attorney in the Villanova Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic. As part of her work with the clinic, she provided pro bono legal representation to farmworkers living and working within Pennsylvania.
Prior to law school, Mackenzie graduated magna cum laude from The University of Scranton where she received a double major in political science and philosophy. Additionally, she graduated from the Special Jesuit Liberal Arts Honors Program.
Mackenzie is admitted to the Bar of Pennsylvania and is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Lackawanna Bar Association.
Within her community, Mackenzie is a Member of the Board of Trustees of the Pocono Mountain Public Library.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, Villanova, PA, Juris Doctor, 2021
- Recipent of Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic
- Villanova Inn of Court
- Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition
- Women’s Law Caucus
- Volunteer Admission Student Ambassador
- University of Scranton, Scranton, PA, Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, 2018
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Lackawanna Bar Association