Robert W. Munley, III
Robert W. Munley, III is a seasoned personal injury attorney and award-winning courtroom advocate. While he regularly handles a range of personal injury cases, his focus is on truck accident and workers’ compensation cases. Bob has served thousands of accident victims and workers, winning them millions with his bold advocacy. In recognition of Bob’s dogged pursuit of justice for his clients, he has been named to the lists of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, and Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania. In addition, his is a member of the elite Million-Dollar-Advocates Forum. As a champion of education, Bob serves on the board of trustees for Landmark College in Putney, Vermont. In addition, he and his brother Chris Munley established the Munley Trial Advocacy Program at the Oklahoma City University School of Law, which helps students find opportunities and develop their legal advocacy skills through their participation in inter-school competitions. Bob and his wife Lora Ann Pazzaglia are the proud parents of four children.
Bob Munley represented the family of a decorated Marine who was killed in an accident involving two large trucks. Staff Sergeant Andrew Stevens was 27 years old, and left behind a wife and two young sons. Munley Law obtained an $8,000,000 settlement for his family. Bob Munley notes, “Representing the Stevens family was one of the great honors of my career.”
Contact Robert W. Munley, III
settlement for a tragic airplane crash
truck accident victim who suffered traumatic brain injury
jury verdict in teens’ death caused by car accident
family of a Marine who was killed in a truck crash
fatal truck crash
seriously injured in a truck accident
Settlement for Woman misdiagnosed with cancer.
Settlement for driver of a van involved in accident with a truck.
Verdict for family injured by 16-year-old-driver.
Jury verdict against bank for breach of verbal loan agreement.
Settlement in ER Wrongful Death case.
Settlement for boy hit by bus at summer camp.
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers for Pennsylvania by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Irish Legal 100
- AV-Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in “Best Lawyers in America”
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates forum
- Named Super Lawyer by Pennsylvania Magazine (Top 5% of all Pennsylvania Lawyers,) 2011-2020
Oklahoma University, School of Law
OK, Juris Doctor, 1995
Miami, Florida, Bachelor of Arts, 1991
El Centro Bilingue Cuernavaca
Executive Education Certificate, The Ultimate in Trial Advocacy
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
Publications and Presentations
- Author, “Making corporate social responsibility part of your company culture,” Northeast Pennsylvania Business Journal, December 2018.
- Presenter, Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Symposium, Hampton Inn, Moosic, PA
- Presenter, Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Update, Hampton Inn, Hazleton, PA
- Presenter, Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Information Distribution Seminar, Stroudsburg, PA
- Presenter, Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Seminar, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Presenter, Handling Your Workers Comp Claim, Hampton Inn, Moosic, PA
- Presenter, Lecture Series on Workers Compensation, Pennsylvania State University, Dunmore Campus
- Presenter, Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Seminar, Informing the Injured, Holiday Inn, Dunmore, PA
- Presenter, Issues in Workers Compensation, Hilton Hotel, Scranton, PA
Community & Family
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Landmark College, Putney, Vermont
- Robert is married to Lora Ann Pazzaglia and is the proud father of four children
Bobby Munley is an excellent attorney that does not let up in his fight in the courtroom. His knowledge was immeasurable. I went to him over an accident involving my vehicle where it was suspected it was my fault and in the end, he gave me freedom not only with a winning case, but also the freedom that came with knowing it was not my fault. He is fantastic!
After my car accident, I was severely injured and the insurance company refused to pay for my expenses. I knew that I needed help. I turned to Robert Munley and he fought for me like no one else has. Not only was he able to get me the money I needed to pay my medical bills but he kept me informed through the entire process. I don’t know where I would be without Robert Munley.
Dear Robert and Deb, I know it’s been many years since we’ve spoken or seen one another. Not a day goes by without a thought of either of you; I am in debt to you both for the rest of my life. I am forever grateful for your respect, consideration, and kindness toward me and my daughters. May God bless and be with you both and yours forever, in all ways, in all things, in all times. You’re always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope both of you have a very joyous holiday season and a blessed Christmas.