Were you injured in Pottsville, PA? Contact Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys for a free consultation with a Pottsville personal injury lawyer.
Since 1959, injured victims in Pottsville and all over Schuylkill County have trusted Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys to protect their rights and their livelihood. If you or someone you love suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, a Pottsville personal injury lawyer at our firm can help. Our attorneys have earned national recognition for their dedication to fighting for the injured. We have been named among the Best Lawyers in America, the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania, and among the nation’s Million Dollar Advocates. Our team of experienced, compassionate lawyers will work tirelessly to make sure you receive everything you deserve.
After a serious injury, the road to recovery can be daunting. Getting the compensation you need can be even more so. Don’t face the legal process alone. A Pottsville personal injury lawyer at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys will stand with you and fight for you. We will answer your questions, handle all the phone calls and paperwork, and negotiate on your behalf. And, we will only collect a fee for our services if we get you the justice you deserve.
Chat live, fill out our email form, or call [phone-number] today for a FREE case evaluation.
$32 Million Wrongful Death
$26 Million Truck Accident
$17.5 Million Car Accident
$12 Million Product Liability
$9 Million Truck Accident
$8 Million Truck Accident
$8 Million Truck Accident
$7.5 Million Auto Accident
$6.9 Million Garbage Truck Accident
$6.5 Million Traumatic Brain Injury
$5 Million Medical Malpractice
$5 Million Bus Accidents
Why choose a Pottsville personal injury lawyer at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys?
In Northeast PA, you’ll have your pick of personal injury lawyers. So what sets our firm apart? The breadth of experience and depth of expertise you will find at our firm is unparalleled. Each of our board-certified trial specialists has a minimum of 10-20 years handling complex personal injury cases like yours. And, while we have all the resources of a big law firm, we offer our clients the personal attention you can only get at a small, family-run business.
What our personal injury lawyers can do for you
The aftermath of a serious accident can seem extremely unfair. Someone else’s negligence or carelessness has impacted your life. Through no fault of your own, you suffered great harm. You shouldn’t have to bear the repercussions on your own. As the injured victim, you have the right to seek compensation for the costs and losses you’ve suffered as a result of the accident.
Unfortunately, most accident victims never get the full amount they deserve without a lawyer to fight on their behalf. The at-fault party may deny responsibility, or the insurance company may offer an insufficient settlement. We won’t let them get away with that. Since our founding in 1959, our mission has been to obtain justice for injured people and their families. We can help you recover compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Long-term care
- Lost wages/missed time from work
- Altered quality of life
- Pain and suffering
Not sure if you have a case? Call, chat, or email us, and we’ll review the details of your situation for free. We will answer your questions and help you determine what to do next.
Types of cases we handle in Pottsville
Here is a partial list of the types of cases we handle in Schuylkill County.
- Truck Accidents – While most law firms don’t have the capacity, skill set, and experience to properly handle truck accident cases, these cases are at the core of our business. Truck accident cases are different and much more complex than car accident cases. We have spent decades establishing a true expertise in trucking law and industry regulations. We have won millions for drivers, passengers, pedestrians, as well as truckers who were hurt in Pennsylvania truck accidents.
- Car Accidents – If you suffered a serious injury in a car accident, bike accident, bus crash, or pedestrian accident in Pottsville, a personal injury attorney at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys can help ensure that you get the full amount of compensation that you deserve.
- Worker’s Compensation – Workers injured on the job in Pottsville have the right to seek workers’ compensation for their injuries and time missed from work. If you have questions about the claims process, or if your claim has been denied, contact Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys today.
- Medical Malpractice – If you or someone you love experienced negligent care at a Pottsville hospital or healthcare facility, we can help. We have decades of experience with complex medical malpractice claims, and an on-staff medical professional to review the details of your unique situation.
- Wrongful Death – If another person or company’s negligence resulted in the death of your loved one, your family deserves justice. Our experienced and compassionate lawyers can help you through this difficult time.
- Product Liability – Product liability cases tend to be more complex than other personal injury case, so it’s important that you choose a lawyer with in-depth experience and a record of success taking on big companies. Marion Munley was named “Product Liability Lawyer of the Year” in 2016.
- Premises Liability – Landlords, property owners and business proprietors have a duty to keep their premises free of hazards and to properly warn visitors of potential dangers. If you suffered a fall, burn, dog bite, or other injury on someone else’s property, the property owner may be held responsible.
Speak with a Pottsville Personal Injury Lawyer at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, we only get paid if we win your case. This is a testament to our confidence in our ability to get you the results you deserve. But, it also reflects our belief that all people deserve equal access to the justice system, regardless of income. You pay nothing out of pocket or upfront, and we only collect a fee if we succeed in getting you proper compensation.
If you live in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, and have suffered an injury or been in an accident, the attorneys at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys would welcome the opportunity to work with you. For a free evaluation of your case, call Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys or complete our easy-to-use online form. We are ready to help you today and our initial consultation is FREE. We do not get paid unless we win for you!