If your child suffers an injury while riding a school bus, you may have grounds for a lawsuit. A school bus accident lawyer at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys can help you get the compensation you deserve.
When your child has been hurt, you need legal representation you can trust. Since 1959, families throughout Pennsylvania and across the U.S. have turned to the personal injury lawyers at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys. Our attorneys have been named among the Best Lawyers in America (via the national legal guide Best Lawyers), Best Law Firms (via U.S. News and World Report), and Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers. We have built a national reputation on our dedication to accident cases involving large vehicles like trucks and buses. Most importantly, our lawyers get results.
Contact Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys today for a free consultation. A school bus accident lawyer will review your claim at no charge, and help you determine next steps. Fill out our free case evaluation form, or call (855) 866-5529.
Who is Responsible for a School Bus Accident?
While school buses provide the safest transportation to and from school, serious and even fatal injuries can result from:
- A crash with another vehicle
- A single-vehicle crash, if the bus slides off the road or collides with another object
- A slip and fall while getting on or off the bus
- A pedestrian accident while attempting to cross the street
Depending on the accident itself and what the underlying cause was, there can be multiple parties responsible for your child’s injury:
- The school bus driver may not have been driving responsibly
- The school district may not have given the driver proper training
- A third party contracted to repair and maintain the bus but failed to do so
- The school bus or parts manufacturer who created a faulty product
- The driver of another vehicle may be at fault for the accident
- A private school, church, or organization which owns and operates the bus
- A government entity who responsible for the poor roadway design, construction, and/or maintenance
If your child has been harmed by the negligence of another individual or entity, you deserve justice.
How a School Bus Accident Lawyer at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
School bus accidents usually present an entirely different set of challenges than a typical auto accident. Because a school bus crash may involve multiple parties – the school district, the bus driver, another motorist, an independent transportation company – you will need an experienced legal representative to determine who bears responsibility. As the victim of an accident caused by negligence, you may recover compensation for your child’s:
- Medical expenses
- Special equipment and home modifications to accommodate disability
- Inability to participate in sports or other activities
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Pain and suffering
As parents ourselves, we understand the seriousness of a school bus accident, and the importance of holding the at-fault party responsible. If your child or your loved one has been injured in a school bus accident, don’t delay. Contact a Pennsylvania school bus accident lawyer at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys today for a free consultation.