If you were hurt on someone else’s property or at a business in Williamsport, contact a premises liability lawyer at Munley Law for a free case review.
The law requires property owners in Pennsylvania to maintain their premises in order to protect visitors from harm. If you or someone you love suffered a fall or other accident due to unsafe conditions on the premises, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury. This may include reimbursement for your medical bills, time missed from work, pain and suffering, and other losses. If you think you may have a case, contact Munley Law today for a free, confidential consultation with a personal injury lawyer.
The team of attorneys at Munley Law have been representing injured victims in Lycoming County and throughout Pennsylvania for decades. If a negligent homeowner or business was to blame for your injury, you shouldn’t have to bear the burden on your own. A Williamsport premises liability lawyer at Munley Law can help you recover the compensation you’re due. We do not charge a fee for our services unless we win your case, and the initial consultation is always free with no obligation. Call, chat live, or fill out our contact form today.
Your Williamsport Injury Lawyers for Premises Liability Claims
Our attorneys represent individuals and families in cases involving all types of premises-related accidents and injuries. Some of the most common premises liability cases include:
- Slip and Fall – The most common premises-related injury is a slip and fall accident. Whether the fall occurs because of ice and snow, uneven flooring, or other lack of maintenance, the home or business owner has a duty to prevent these hazards.
- Dog Bite – Dog owners in Pennsylvania have a responsibility to keep their pets under control at all times. Dog bites can be traumatizing and leave lasting scars. We can help make sure your future medical costs are covered and that you receive compensation for your suffering.
- Drowning and Swimming Pool Accidents – Homeowners, hotels, gyms, public pools and water parks are responsible for the safety of their pools. This includes making sure the facilities are properly maintained, lifeguards are trained, and adequate warnings are posted.
We also handle cases involving:
- Amusement Park Ride Accidents
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Toxic Exposure
- Asbestos Exposure
- Chlorine Gas Poisoning
- Dram Shop Laws
- Negligent Security
- Burn Injuries
What compensation can I collect for my injury?
As the injured victim of someone else’s negligence, you have rights. The Williamsport premises liability lawyers at Munley Law can help ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your:
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy
- Lost wages, time missed from work
- Altered quality of life
- Pain and suffering
Meet with a Lycoming County Premises Liability Lawyer For Free
Get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Contact Munley Law for a free consultation today. There is no fee for our services unless we win your case.