Fighting for Car Accident Victims For 60+ Years
When you’re involved in a car accident that results in injury, the aftermath can be overwhelming. Navigating the complexities of insurance claims, medical bills, and legal procedures is a daunting task. This is where a Pennsylvania car accident lawyer becomes indispensable. They provide the legal expertise and guidance you need, ensuring your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve.
Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys is a premier law firm in Pennsylvania that has decades of experience in fighting for car accident victims across the Keystone State. With a rich history and a reputation for excellence, we are committed to providing top-tier legal services for those injured in a car accident. Our team of dedicated attorneys is well-versed in Pennsylvania’s traffic laws and has a proven track record of successful outcomes.
At Munley Law, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll a car accident can take. Our attorneys work tirelessly to alleviate these burdens, handling every aspect of your case so you can focus on recovery. We are not just lawyers; we are advocates who stand by your side, fighting for your rights every step of the way.
Choosing Munley Law means choosing a team of Pennsylvania car accident lawyers who are committed to your cause. We invite you to learn more about our services and how we can assist you in this challenging time. Let us be your trusted legal partner, guiding you toward justice and peace of mind.
$32 Million Wrongful Death
$26 Million Truck Accident
$17.5 Million Car Accident
$12 Million Product Liability
$9 Million Truck Accident
$8 Million Truck Accident
$8 Million Truck Accident
$7.5 Million Auto Accident
$6.9 Million Garbage Truck Accident
$6.5 Million Traumatic Brain Injury
$5 Million Medical Malpractice
$5 Million Bus Accidents
Why Do You Need a Pennsylvania Car Accident Attorney?
Car accidents are unfortunately common, with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reporting over 6 million collisions in the United States each year. In Pennsylvania alone, the Department of Transportation has recorded almost 118,000 accidents in a recent year, claiming the lives of 1,230 people and injuring another 69,599.
Navigating the aftermath of such an incident can be complex and stressful, which is where a Pennsylvania car accident attorney can provide invaluable assistance.
- Understanding Legalities: Car accident cases involve a myriad of legal procedures and laws. An auto accident lawyer is well-versed in these complexities, ensuring that all legal protocols are followed and your rights are upheld.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies: Insurance companies often aim to minimize payouts. A skilled lawyer can negotiate with these companies on your behalf, striving to secure the compensation you deserve.
- Determining Fault: Establishing who is at fault in a car accident can be challenging. A lawyer can help gather and analyze evidence, working to prove the other party’s liability.
- Calculating Damages: From medical bills to lost wages and pain and suffering, a lawyer can accurately calculate the full extent of your damages, helping to ensure you seek appropriate compensation.
- Representing You in Court: If your case goes to trial, a car accident lawyer can provide robust representation, advocating for your best interests.
The aftermath of a car accident can be a tumultuous time. By hiring an injury lawyer, you can focus on your recovery while your legal matters are expertly handled.
Why Choose Munley Law?
Choosing the right legal representation can make all the difference in your car accident claim.
Munley Law stands out as a top choice for several compelling reasons:
- Award-Winning Team: Our attorneys have earned national recognition for their work, with multiple board certifications from the National Board of Trial Advocacy, honors from Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and Lawdragon, and an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible peer and client review rating in the legal industry.
- Record-Setting Verdicts and Settlements: Our lawyers have achieved numerous multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients. We fight tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Decades of Experience: Munley Law has been serving individuals and families in Pennsylvania since 1959. All our partners have decades of experience handling complex personal injury matters, establishing us as experts in the legal industry.
- Client Satisfaction: We pride ourselves on providing the individual attention of a small law firm with the resources of a big firm. Our clients attest to the care, compassion, and dedication they received from our entire staff.
- No Fee Unless We Win: We understand the financial vulnerability that a serious injury can cause. That’s why we never collect a fee for our services unless we win your case. You won’t pay anything out of pocket or any upfront fees.
Munley Law is more than just a law firm; we are a team of Pennsylvania car accident lawyers dedicated to fighting for your rights. We have the experience, resources, and knowledge needed to get you the compensation you deserve. Choose Munley Law, and let us fight for you.
How Can Our Pennsylvania Car Accident Attorneys Help You
When you choose the car accident lawyers at Munley Law, you’re choosing a team of dedicated professionals who will guide you through every step of the legal process:
- In-depth Case Assessment: The first step in our process is a comprehensive evaluation of your case. We’ll examine the circumstances of the accident, the severity of your injuries, the impact on your life, and the potential for compensation. This in-depth assessment allows us to develop a robust legal strategy tailored to your specific situation.
- Investigation: Our attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation into your accident. We’ll gather evidence, interview witnesses, and work with experts to reconstruct the accident scene if necessary. This meticulous investigation helps us build a strong case for compensation.
- Insurance Claim Management: Navigating insurance claims can be complex and stressful. Our attorneys have extensive experience dealing with insurance companies. We’ll handle all communications, submit the necessary paperwork, and advocate for your rights, ensuring you receive the compensation you’re entitled to.
- Expert Negotiations: Our attorneys are skilled negotiators who will tirelessly work to secure a fair settlement on your behalf. We understand the tactics insurance companies use to minimize payouts, and we’re prepared to counter them. If the insurance company refuses to offer a reasonable settlement, we won’t hesitate to take your case to court.
- Court Representation: If your case goes to trial, you can count on our experienced trial lawyers to represent you effectively. We have a strong track record of successful verdicts and are well-versed in the strategies needed to present a compelling case in court.
- Post-Trial Follow-up: Even after a verdict has been reached, our commitment to you continues. We’ll assist with any post-trial matters, such as collecting your settlement and addressing any lingering legal issues.
- Continuous Support and Communication: Throughout the entire process, our attorneys will provide continuous support and keep you informed about the progress of your case. We believe in maintaining open lines of communication and will always be available to answer your questions and address your concerns.
Choosing the auto accident attorneys at Munley Law for your injury claim means you’re not just getting a lawyer; you’re getting a team of legal professionals committed to fighting for your rights and securing the compensation you deserve. With our extensive experience and deep understanding of Pennsylvania’s car accident laws, you can be confident that your case is in expert hands.
What Compensation Can I Receive Following a Car Accident?
If you’ve been injured in a car crash, you may be entitled to various types of compensation. Our auto accident attorney can help you understand and pursue a car accident settlement:
These are tangible costs resulting from the motor vehicle accident. They can be calculated and proven by bills, receipts, and financial statements. Economic damages may include:
- Medical bills: This includes costs for hospital stays, surgeries, medication, physical therapy, and any future medical care you may need.
- Lost wages: If your injuries prevent you from working, you can claim compensation for the income you’ve lost.
- Property damage: This covers the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged in the accident.
These are intangible costs that don’t have a specific dollar value. They’re subjective and can vary greatly from case to case. Non-economic damages may include:
- Pain and suffering: This refers to the physical pain and emotional distress you’ve experienced as a result of the accident.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: If your injuries prevent you from enjoying activities you once loved, you may be compensated for this loss.
- Emotional distress: This includes anxiety, depression, and other emotional health issues caused by the accident.
These are awarded in cases where the defendant’s behavior was particularly reckless or malicious. The purpose of punitive damages is not to compensate the injury victim but to punish the defendant and deter similar behavior in the future.
Understanding the types of compensation you may be entitled to is key to your car accident case. A Pennsylvania car accident lawyer can help you accurately calculate your damages and fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
What Are Pennsylvania Laws on Car Accidents?
All Pennsylvania drivers are required by law to purchase the minimum amount of car insurance coverage:
- $5,000 in medical benefits
- Bodily injury liability insurance coverage of $15,000 per person and up to $30,000 total coverage per accident
- $5,000 in property damage coverage
Pennsylvania operates under a unique system when it comes to car accidents and insurance coverage. It’s one of only three states that is a “choice no fault” insurance state. What this means is when you get into a car crash, your insurance company will be responsible for paying your expenses. However, Pennsylvania drivers have the choice of choosing between “limited tort” and “full tort” coverage.
- Limited Tort: Choosing limited tort coverage means you limit your right to sue for pain and suffering, although you can still sue for economic damages like medical bills and lost wages. There are exceptions to this limitation, such as if the accident resulted in serious injury or if the other driver was convicted of DUI.
- Full Tort: If you choose full tort coverage, you retain the unrestricted right to sue for economic and non-economic damages, including pain and suffering.
These laws can significantly impact your car accident case and the compensation you may receive.
A Pennsylvania car accident lawyer can provide guidance on these laws and how they apply to your specific situation. For more detailed information, you can refer to the Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Financial Responsibility Law.
How to Protect Your Car Accident Claim After a Car Crash
After a car accident, it’s crucial to take certain steps to protect your potential car accident claim.
Here’s what you should do, and how our car accident attorneys can assist:
- Seek Medical Attention: Your health is the top priority. Seek immediate medical attention, even if you feel fine. Some injuries may not be immediately apparent. A medical report will also serve as crucial evidence in your claim.
- Report the Accident: Notify the police immediately. They will document the scene and create an accident report, which can be vital evidence for your claim.
- Document the Scene: If possible, take photos or videos of the accident scene, your injuries, and any property damage. Also, note down the details of the accident while they are still fresh in your mind.
- Gather Information: Collect the contact and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident. If there are witnesses, get their contact information as well.
- Avoid Admitting Fault: Be careful with your words at the accident scene. Do not admit fault or make statements that could be used against you later.
- Notify Your Insurance Company: Report the accident to your insurance company as soon as possible. However, be cautious about what you say, and do not agree to a recorded statement without speaking to a lawyer.
- Keep Records: Keep a record of all medical bills, repair costs, and any other expenses related to the accident. Also, document any missed work days and lost wages.
- Consult a Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer: An experienced lawyer can guide you through the legal process, protect your rights, and help maximize your compensation. It’s advisable to consult a lawyer before discussing your claim with an insurance adjuster.
Taking these steps can help protect your car accident claim and improve your chances of securing the compensation you deserve.
A Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer can provide invaluable assistance throughout this process, ensuring your claim is handled correctly and efficiently.
Contact Our Pennsylvania Car Accident Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, don’t hesitate to reach out to the experienced attorneys at Munley Law. Our team of Pennsylvania car accident lawyers is ready to provide the legal support you need during this challenging time. We invite you to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and explore your legal options.
At Munley Law, we operate on a contingency fee basis, which means you won’t pay any legal fees unless we secure compensation for you. We bear the risk so you can focus on your recovery.
Your initial consultation is entirely free, with no obligation to proceed.
Our attorneys have decades of experience handling car accident injury claims. We have a deep understanding of Pennsylvania’s car accident laws and a proven track record of securing maximum compensation for our clients. We are committed to fighting for your rights and ensuring you receive the justice you deserve.
Don’t face the aftermath of a car accident alone.
Contact our Pennsylvania car accident attorneys today and let us guide you through the legal process.
At Munley Law, we’re not just your lawyers; we’re your advocates.
Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer
accident lawyers accident lawyers accident lawyers accident lawyers attorney attorney attorney attorney attorney credit cards credit cards credit cards bar association bar association school attended school attended esq esq accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents accidents word word word word word word word word word word insurance insurance insurance insurance phildelphia philadelphia map map map fault fault fault injuries injuries injuries injuries injuries enter enter rates rates rates rates auto insurance auto insurance school school school school school credit credit credit credit credit associates associates money money money jersey jersey driving driving driving driving driving driving