Were you the victim of a car crash in Easton? Have a team of Pennsylvania’s top auto accident lawyers review your case for free. Call Munley Law today.
If you’ve been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a car accident in Easton, PA, you need a legal team who will help make things right for you. We understand how devastating it is to have your life altered by someone else’s negligence. Mounting medical bills and loss of income due to car crash injuries can affect your entire family. You deserve fair compensation. Find out how an Easton auto accident lawyer at Munley Law can help you.
What sets Munley Law apart from other personal injury law firms in Northampton County? We have been representing individuals and families in Northeast PA for more than 55 years. Our lawyers have helped thousands of people just like you who have suffered life-altering injuries and losses due to an auto accident. At Munley Law, you will have a team of compassionate, experienced attorneys on your side to guide you through the legal process and answer all of your questions along the way. And, we do not charge a fee for our services unless you receive the compensation you deserve.
The initial consultation is always free, so fill out our email form, click to chat live, or call (855) 866-5529 today.
Munley Law Auto Accident Verdicts & Settlements
$17.5 Million jury verdict in teens’ car crash death
$4.4 Million settlement in car accident case
$2.25 Million settlement for driver of van injured in a truck collision
We are dedicated to getting maximum compensation for car accident victims. See more of our case results.
Do I need a car accident lawyer?
After a car accident, you may have much more than property damage to worry about. If you’re seriously injured, chances are the offer from the insurance company is far less than what you deserve. Never accept an offer from the other driver’s insurance without consulting with a lawyer. We can help ensure you receive fair compensation for:
- Past and Future Medical Costs: This can include any expenses necessary for the treatment of your injuries, such as surgeries, hospital stays, doctors visits, medication, physical therapy, nursing care, rehabilitation and transportation for medical treatment.
- Lost Wages: If the injuries you suffered in an Easton auto accident as a result of another driver’s negligence cause you to miss work, you may be entitled to compensation for your lost income. If the car accident reduces your ability to earn wages for a length of time, you may be able to recover damages for loss of earning capacity.
- Pain and Suffering: It’s hard to put a dollar value on the pain and emotional distress caused by a serious car crash. The personal injury lawyers at Munley Law will take into account all of the physical, psychological, and emotional ramifications of your accident to get you the maximum compensation.
Five things to do after being injured in a car accident in Easton
- Seek prompt medical attention for your injuries. It’s always best to seek medical treatment immediately after an accident. Although you may not feel your injuries are severe, it can sometimes take days or even weeks for you to feel the extent of your pain.
- Record all details of your car crash. Write down everything you can remember about the crash and gather contact information of any witnesses to the accident.
- Keep a detailed account of all of your injuries, medical treatment, cost of treatment and medical records. This is extremely helpful when building a case.
- Do not speak to insurance representatives of the at-fault party or sign any forms. An insurance company may try to offer a settlement that does not even begin to cover all of your expenses. Don’t make the mistake of signing away your rights.
- Call a car accident attorney at Munley Law. We will review the details of your case entirely for free, and help you decide what to do next.
Auto accidents on busy Easton highways
Heavy traffic flow can lead to a dangerous car collision if a driver is distracted or driving dangerously. Traffic is heavy near Easton with a many cars, vans, buses and trucks driving along I-78, US 22, PA Route 611. There were 129,395 crashes reported in Pennsylvania in 2016. Those crashes resulted in 82,971 injuries, according to PennDOT. Most of the auto accidents in Pennsylvania were speed-related or involved some form of driver error.
Crashes involving driver error in Pennsylvania
When driving on a busy highway near Easton, almost any error behind the wheel can lead to a tragic accident. Here are just a few examples of dangerous driving that resulted in many Pennsylvania accidents:
- Driving under the influence
- Distracted driving
- Improper turning
- Proceeding without clearance
- Careless/illegal passing
- Drowsy driving
In addition to driver error, other common causes of Easton auto accidents include vehicle defects, faulty auto parts, road defects, dangerous or defective roads and other negligence.
Regardless of the cause of the accident, the injuries can be devastating. It’s always best to contact an experienced Easton car crash lawyer as soon as possible to be sure you and your family are well protected. By assessing the circumstances of your auto accident and damages immediately, the Munley Law injury firm can begin to build a solid case to get you the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Easton car crash injuries
- Brain Injuries: A blow to the head as the result of a car crash can damage the brain, causing an injury known as traumatic brain injury (TBI). This can be severe, impairing functions such as vision, speech, memory and emotion. Even when there is no visible sign of trauma, the force of impact on the brain may cause bruising, bleeding or swelling of the brain. You don’t necessarily have to suffer a concussion to develop a TBI, so if you hit your head you should get checked by a doctor even if you are not experiencing concussive symptoms.
- Head Injuries: The impact of a vehicle collision can cause various head injuries. This can include loss of vision or serious eye injuries, facial or jaw fractures, loss of teeth or dental injuries, severe lacerations or ear injuries.
- Neck and Back Injuries: Neck and back injuries are common in an auto wreck. A blow to the neck may crush the larynx or trachea. Whiplash and more serious injuries can damage ligaments, disks and the spinal cord. Injuries can result in partial impairment, loss of function or feeling, or in more serious cases, total paralysis or total loss of function in a limb. Neck, back and spinal cord injuries can lead to a lifetime of rehabilitation and loss of quality of life. A broken neck suffered in an auto accident could result in immediate death. If you or a loved one has suffered any of these injuries, contact an Easton car crash attorney now.
- Internal Injuries: Internal trauma and abdominal injuries from a car wreck can be the most severe and may not be readily seen. Car accident victims can suffer from internal damage to their heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, lungs and other vital organs. It is imperative that you seek immediate medical attention after a crash.
- Hip and Limb Injuries: Fractures, dislocations, crush injuries, muscle, ligament or cartilage tears, strains and sprains can all occur when a body is mangled by the impact of an auto crash. All can lead to painful, debilitating injuries and inability to work.
Fatal car accidents
Tragically, car accidents are one of the leading causes of accidental deaths in the United States. Fatal car accidents are often considered wrongful death cases, as a death was caused by another person’s negligence. A wrongful death car accident case can result from various causes of negligence, such as drunk driving, dangerous driving, a dangerously designed road or a defective vehicle or faulty car part. If you’ve lost a loved one in a car accident, Munley Law can help you get the justice you deserve. This means holding the responsible parties accountable for their negligence, and making sure they pay for the heartbreak they caused you and your family. The compassionate car accident attorneys at Munley Law can help you get the legal justice and financial compensation your family deserves.
No fee unless we win your case
A car crash may only take a few seconds to occur, but it can affect your life and the life of your entire family for years to come. We understand how overwhelming this can be, and we believe it’s our job to alleviate your financial worries, not add to them. That’s why the attorneys at Munley Law work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only collect a fee for our services if we succeed in getting you a fair settlement or jury verdict. Bottom line: You never pay anything up front or out of pocket.
Call or click today for a free consultation.