Eighteen Wheeler Accident Injury Lawyer
If you are or your loved one has been injured or killed in an accident with an 18 wheeler, you should call Munley Law today. Our law firm is dedicated to helping victims of all types of truck accidents, including 18 wheeled commercial vehicles. We have spent years fighting against trucking companies and winning cases for victims of truck accident cases, just like you. We have the experience and resources to take on these companies and we want to work for you.
Why do you need a lawyer with experienced in 18 wheel truck accident cases? Trucking companies almost always try to defend accident cases and have aggressive tactics that make tractor trailer cases very difficult. Most trucking companies will have their representatives on the scene of an accident within hours or minutes and they will begin to collect evidence in an attempt to reduce any claim you may have against them. Our truck accident attorneys have decades of experience and are considered to be the go-to law firm for truck accidents all across the nation. Our lawyers have had numerous settlements and verdicts agains these 18 wheeler trucking companies and when you hire one of our trucking attorneys, the trucking companies know that they are up against the best and most experience truck crash firms in the nation.
Why do you need your truck crash attorney to have the resources to take on the big eighteen wheeler truck companies? Many truck companies devote substantial time, effort and money into defending their cash cases and they will do the same with your case. Just because everyone agrees that the 18 wheeler was at fault, does not mean the the truck company will easily agree to settle your case or give you the justice you deserve. That’s where the attorneys at Munley Law can help. We front all of the costs in your truck crash lawsuit and you only have to pay us back if we win your case. Thats right– if we do not recover for you– you do not have to pay us back for the money we spent on your truck accident lawsuit. Our pledge to you is that we will spend as much money as we need to get you justice and we will take all of the risk. When we prepare your truck accident case, we will hire the best experts available, and use the latest technologies to make your case as easy as possible to a jury to understand. After all, 18 wheeler trucks are complicated commercial motor vehicles and making your case easy to understand is part of what we can do for you.
You need a law firm that specializes in 18 wheeler crash cases.
Did you know that every 16 minutes a person is killed or injured in a truck accident, and many of these are from eighteen-wheelers? Did you know that 18 wheeler truck accidents increase every year? Even with these frightening scenarios and statistics, powerful trucking industry lobbyists continue to call for the weakening of truck safety rules and regulations to reap a higher profit. An 18-wheeler truck traveling at 70 miles per hour has twice-as-much energy as one at 50 MPH. In addition, cars are designed to encounter vehicles of similar size — not 80,000-pound trucks. Additional dangers from eighteen-wheelers include the lack of bumpers on the rear and side of the truck and raised front bumpers that can easily punch into automobile passenger compartments. These factors, as well as many others, account for the high percentage of catastrophic injuries and deaths in crashes between a car and a heavy truck, such as an 18 Wheeler.
18 Wheeler Cases are Complex and Require Experience to get You the Justice You Deserve — So Choose Carefully
Truck accident lawsuits are much more complex than other types of vehicular accidents for several, so you should contact an experience truck accident attorney immediately who will look out for your best interests. Munley Law has more experience in truck accident cases than any other law f firm in the PA, NY and NJ area. We have been handling truck accident cases for decades and know how to get you and your loved ones the maximum recovery for your 18-wheeler accident case. We are have been chosen by our peers as the BEST Lawyers in America and we work as a team, so you get the benefit of having several lawyers and paralegals contributing to the success of your case. We have tried and settled numerous truck accident cases including:
- $8 Million: Settlement for truck accident
- $6.9 Million: Settlement when a garbage truck rammed a car
- $6.5 Million: Settlement to a man brain injured by a garbage truck
- $3.5 Million: Jury verdict for pedestrian hit by truck
- $2.8 Million: Settlement for trucking accident
- $2.8 Million: Settlement for a boy killed by a truck
- $2.25Million: Settlement for driver of a van involved in accident w truck
- $1.85 Million: Settlement for fuel tank operator killed in crash with dump truck
- $1.8 Million: Settlement for tractor trailer accident that caused a woman’s death
- $1.5 Million: Settlement For Woman Injured By Fatigued Truck Driver
- $1.5 Million: Settlement for crash involving newspaper delivery truck
- $1.3 Million: Jury verdict for Clarks Summit woman in tractor-trailer accident
- $1 Million: Settlement when a 69-year-old man was killed by a tractor trailer.
We Have the Most Experience in Eighteen Wheeler Truck Accident Cases
Because we have been handling eighteen wheeler cases for decades, we have more experience than any other law firm in the Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey areas. This means that we know how to prepare a case to get the maximum settlement for you. Eighteen Wheeler cases can be extremely difficult to handle for many reasons including:
- Trucking companies and trucking insurance adjusters realize the potential for a major lawsuit when a truck or 18 Wheeler is involved.
- Immediately following a truck accident, trucking company representatives, including their lawyers, immediately gather evidence and experts so that they can immediately start preparing their case.
Determining who the proper defendant is can be extremely difficult and depend on the cause of the accident. For example:
- Driver Fatigue – this would likely be the driver’s fault
- Overloaded Freight – this would likely cause the company the driver works for to be involved in the lawsuit
- Excessive Speed – this could cause the driver and the company to be listed as co-defendants, if strict and unreasonable deadlines were set on the driver
- Equipment Malfunction – this could cause the manufacturers to be defendants
- Defective Tires – this could also cause a tire manufacturer or distributor to be named as a defendant
- Failure to Follow State and Federal Regulations – this would normally name the company and driver to be co-defendants
Call Us. We Can Get You the Highest Value for Your 18 Wheeler Truck Accident Case
If you or a loved one has been injured in an eighteen-wheeler trucking accident in Pennsylvania, New York or New jersey, you need the experienced lawyers of Munley Law. Eighteen Wheeler truck companies have their own investigators and attorneys fighting for them. Right now, they are gathering their own evidence and building a defense to your case. You need someone on your side to protect you and make sure that evidence is not destroyed, that you have the best expert witnesses, and that you have a team of first class lawyers on your side. Contact Munley Law today at844-686-5397, fill out our easy to use online form or hit our Chat Now button to chat with an operator immediately. So, beware: If you are a victim of an auto accident with a commercial truck or an 18 Wheeler, NOW is the time to contact the Lawyers at Munley Law. Protect your rights and get the justice you deserve.