Munley Law is a Highly Experienced Big Rig Truck Accident Law Firm
If you are involved in a crash with a Big Rig truck, also referred to as an 18-Wheeler, Semi-Truck, Dump Truck etc., it is important to act immediately and find an experienced legal team. The Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey Big Rig accident lawyers at Munley Law will ensure that he evidence in your Big Rig accident case is preserved and we will make sure that it is not destroyed, lost, destroyed, contaminated or eliminated. We will send top-notch investigators to gather evidence while its fresh and available. Let us put our team of Big Rig truck accident attorneys to work on your case today.
When you hire the Big Rig attorneys at Munley Law, you are hiring our entire truck accident team. Our attorneys have decades of experience with Big Rig trucking law. We have handled some of the largest and most complicated trucking cases in the country and we have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Our Lawyers have been names by their peers as the Best Lawyers in America and we teach other attorneys how to try truck accident cases. Our team members hold leadership positions in national trucking organizations including Chairman of the American Association for Justice—apposition help by Dan Munley and Marion Munley serves on it executive team. We have led delegations to US Congress, helping to make trucking laws that are safe for all drivers.
Call Munley Law today. We would love an opportunity to help you with your truck accident case. Our number is 844-686-5397 or you can use on online contact form or click on our Chat Now button to chat with a representative immediately. We are the leading Big Rig accident lawyers in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey and we will provide you with a FREE consultation on your truck accident case at any time.
$32,000,000 Wrongful Death
$26,000,000 Truck Accident
$17,500,000 Car Accident
$12,000,000 Product liability
$8,000,000 Truck Accident
$8,000,000 Truck Accident/Wrongful Death
$7,500,000 Auto Accident
$6,900,000 Garbage Truck Crash
$6,500,000 Traumatic Brain Injury
$5,000,000 Medical Malpractice
$5,000,000 Bus Accident
$4,700,000 Truck Accident
What to Do if You are Involved in a Big Rig Truck Accident
Its important for all drivers to understand what they should do if they are involved in a crash with a Big Rig. Check out our Frequently asked Questions regarding our Truck Accidents. Also keep in mind:
- Call for medical help and call the police at the scene of a Big Rig truck accident
- Do not admit fault for a Big Rig accident
- Do not sign anything regarding your Big Rig truck accident except the police report
- Call your insurance company and report your accident with the Big Rig–to give a brief statement of what happened but do not accept any settlement offers. All of your your conversations with an insurance agent will be recorded
- Make sure to get as much information about the other drivers, their vehicles, including the Big Rig and other cars involved in the accident
- Take as many notes as possible about eyewitnesses to your Big Rig truck accident and the Big Rig truck driver as possible including such as their names, phone numbers and insurance card
- Use your cell phones to take photos of the insurance card, licenses and registration cards of all other drivers including the Big Rig driver
- Take pictures of the accident scene—remember to use that cell phone camera
- Make notes about things such as the weather conditions, obstructions on the highway or to your driving views, any construction on the road or highway or other road conditions that may have played a part in your accident with the Big Rig truck
- Document all of your medical treatment and save your bills
- Record all of your lost time from work, lost wages, commissions, and any other expenses related to your truck accident injuries
Munley Law is the Best Big Rig Truck Accident Firm in PA NY and NJ
Big Rig Truck accident cases are complicated and can involve many parties such as the Big Rig trucking company, the truck driver and multiple insurance companies and shell companies. You should contact us immediately after your Big Rig crash so we can immediately preserve all of your truck accident case and make sure it is not destroyed by the Big Rig trucking company
When choosing a truck crash lawyer to protect you and your family, consider the following tractor trailer accident settlements and verdicts:
If you live in Pennsylvania, New York or New Jersey and you’ve been involved in an accident with a Big Rig truck contact us today – 844-686-5397 or fill out our online contact form or click on our Chat Now button. The the experienced Big Rig truck crash attorneys at Munley Law to schedule a FREE no-obligation, no-cost consultation so we may get started immediately on getting you the justice and compensation you deserve.