If you were injured in a tractor-trailer crash, you need a commercial semi-truck accident lawyer who will fight for you
The nation’s leading truck crash lawyers at Munley Law are ready to get you the justice you deserve
An unexpected collision with a commercial tractor-trailer changes everything. Despite efforts to make America’s roads and vehicles safer, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), a division of the Department of Transportation, reports that commercial truck accidents have increased 52% over the last decade. These semi-truck crashes produce deadly results. According to the FMCSA, 74% of all fatal collisions involve a commercial truck. In the vast majority of deadly accidents, the tractor-trailer is at fault, but the passenger vehicle occupant is killed. Victims of serious truck accidents need a commercial semi-truck accident lawyer they can count on. They need Munley Law.
$32 Million Wrongful Death
$26 Million Truck Accident
$17.5 Million Car Accident
$12 Million Product Liability
$8 Million Truck Accident
$8 Million Truck Accident/Wrongful Death
$7.5 Million Auto Accident
$6.9 Million Garbage Truck Crash
$6.5 Million Traumatic Brain Injury
$5 Million Medical Malpractice
$5 Million Bus Accident
$4.7 Million Truck Accident
Premier semi-truck accident experience, proven results
There is no magic secret to our success at Munley Law. Hard work and commitment to fighting for accident victims is the key to each commercial semi-truck accident lawyer’s win. The Munley Law Truck Accident Team always puts the client first. In fact, our philosophy is simple: we consider our clients a part of the Munley family, and we treat them accordingly. At Munley Law, we don’t just talk the talk. We think our results speak for themselves. We recently negotiated a record-breaking $26 million dollar settlement for our client who was injured in a truck crash. When you are ready, we want to get you the maximum compensation possible and the justice that you deserve. The consultation is always free. Call us today.
FAQs, with Answers from a Munley Law commercial semi-truck accident lawyer
Q: I suffered a tractor-trailer accident. How do I know if I have a case?
Because every crash is different, the best way to find out whether you are entitled to compensation is to talk to an experienced commercial semi-truck accident lawyer. Good truck crash lawyers know the right questions to ask and will provide you with specific advice based on your accident. If you want answers, call us for a free case evaluation.
However, generally speaking, the more times you answer “yes” to the following questions, the more likely it is that you are entitled to compensation.
- Was your commercial semi-truck accident less than 2 years ago? In Pennsylvania, the statute of limitations (the time limit for filing a case) for most truck crash claims is 2 years. Because there are some exceptions to this rule, even if your tractor-trailer accident occurred over 2 years ago, you should call us.
- Were you seriously injured? Traumatic injuries increase the likelihood of a major recovery from a trucking or insurance company.
- Did a loved one die in the crash? If you lost a loved one in a semi-truck accident, discuss your right to compensation with the award-winning Truck Accident Team at Munley Law.
- Do you suspect that the truck driver was breaking a law? All too often, another driver’s negligent or illegal behavior causes an accident. We train our lawyers in the best practices for investigating crashes, gathering evidence, and building the strongest cases for our clients.
Q: Who do commercial semi-truck crash victims sue?
In a truck crash case, the accident victim is the “plaintiff.” Any person or company that the plaintiff sues is a “defendant.” The trucking industry is massive and complex. As a result, truck crash plaintiffs often sue multiple defendants. While the right defendant(s) to sue depends on the specific facts of you case, the most common defendants in a semi-truck accident case are:
- Truck drivers
- Truck owners
- Leasing companies
- Certified truck inspectors
- Trucking mechanics
- Truck cargo brokers
- Insurance companies
Q: Why should I choose a commercial semi-truck accident lawyer from Munley Law?
If you want the best representation in your truck crash case, you want Munley Law. Time and time again, tractor-trailer victims trust Munley Law to fight for them. You want a Munley Law commercial semi-truck accident lawyer representing you because:
- Across the country, we are THE truck crash case leaders
- We only get paid if you get paid
- We consistently deliver RESULTS for our clients
See what it means to join the Munley Law family. See how much a Munley Law commercial semi-truck accident lawyer can win for you. Call us today.