If you have lost a loved one in a truck accident in Pennsylvania, you and your family deserve justice.
No amount of money can replace someone you love, but fair compensation can alleviate the financial burdens you may be facing, and provide future security for your family. And, the knowledge that those at fault have been brought to justice can provide some peace of mind.
Since 1959, bereaved families and individuals have turned to Munley Law for help. Our firm is unique in that we have developed a special focus on cases involving major truck accidents. Truck accident lawyers Marion Munley and Dan Munley reached the 2nd-largest settlement in Pennsylvania in 2015 on behalf of the family of a fatal truck accident victim. We are ready to work with you during this difficult time. Fill out our email form, or call (855) 866-5529, and we will review the details of your situation at no charge. There is never a fee unless we win on your behalf.
Who is Responsible for a Fatal Truck Accident?
According to the National Highway Traffic Administration, there were 4,067 fatalities in crashes involving large trucks in 2015, an increase of 4.1 percent over 2014 and the highest since 2008.
What causes a fatal truck accident? Each case is unique, but some common causes include:
- Driver error – According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, driver error is 10 times more likely to be the cause in a crash than any other factors.
- Equipment failure – This can range from a design or manufacturing flaw, to safety issues like worn tires.
- Weather conditions – In adverse weather conditions, trucks have a more difficult time stopping than passenger cars do.
- Improper loading – An overloaded or improperly loaded truck presents an increased risk of a rollover or accident.
- Safety Violation – Either the truck driver or the trucking company has violated federal and state safety violations, resulting in a preventable accident.
An experienced fatal truck accident lawyer will work with investigators and industry experts to determine what caused the accident and who is at fault.
A Pennsylvania Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Will Hold Negligent Truckers Accountable
When it comes to truck accident cases, especially those involving a loss of life, experience counts. Each member of our team has more than a decade of experience handling these complex cases. We will get to work right away to investigate the circumstances surrounding the accident and begin to build a winning case on your behalf. This includes collecting evidence, working with engineers and reconstructionsists, investigators and other experts to pursue all possible sources of recovery. You can depend on Munley Law to fight relentlessly for the justice you deserve.
We understand the vulnerable position you are in, and we believe that financial hurdles should never stand in the way of justice. That’s why we do not charge a fee unless we win your case. You will never owe us anything up front or out of your own pocket.
Contact Munley Law today for a free case evaluation.