An Award-Winning Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyer is Ready to Fight
A truck accident in Pennsylvania can easily change your life forever. You and your family may soon be faced with challenges that you never expected. Not only will you be dealing with the damage done to your vehicle, but you could suffer an injury that will take a long time to heal. The trucking company will be building a case against you before you even leave the scene and will find a way to prevent you from receiving compensation. What you need an ally, someone who will stand up for you and make sure your voice is heard.
If you or a family member were injured or killed in an accident involving a tractor-trailer in Pennsylvania, contact our award-winning Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys for a free consultation today. For more than 60 years, our PA truck accident attorneys have been fighting and winning big for accident victims. Our success with truck cases has made Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys a recognized leader in the field of truck accident litigation all over the United States. No other Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer can match our level of truck expertise.
Let us put your mind at ease. Get started on the road to recovery with a free consultation with one of our Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers. No fee unless we win. Call, chat, or submit our online form to begin the process today.
$32 Million Wrongful Death
$26 Million Truck Accident
$17.5 Million Car Accident
$12 Million Product Liability
$9 Million Truck Accident
$8 Million Truck Accident
$8 Million Truck Accident
$7.5 Million Auto Accident
$6.9 Million Garbage Truck Accident
$6.5 Million Traumatic Brain Injury
$5 Million Medical Malpractice
$5 Million Bus Accidents
Why Should I Hire a Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyer?
After an accident with a tractor trailer in Pennsylvania, you know you need a truck accident lawyer to recover compensation for your injuries. As soon as the trucking company learns about the truck crash, it will immediately send a rapid response team to the scene of the accident to begin collecting evidence. They will begin building a defense right away to make sure their interests are protected. You may receive a quick settlement that is much less than what your claim is worth. What you need is a team of PA trucking accident lawyers who can respond just as quickly to protect that evidence from disappearing.
When it comes to choosing a truck accident attorney in Pennsylvania, you may be overwhelmed by the sheer number of Pennsylvania personal injury law firms, all saying the same exact thing. However, not all injury firms are equipped to handle a truck case. Many personal injury lawyers claim to take trucking cases though they’ve never brought one to trial. At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, our Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers have decades of experience winning truck cases. We are among only a handful of Pennsylvania injury lawyers who have earned board certification in Truck Accident Law from the National Board of Trial Advocacy, and we are the only firm in the United States with two lawyers who have led the American Association for Justice Trucking Litigation Group. We have focused our practice on truck accident law since opening our doors in 1959 and we have the tools, the experience, and the knowledge needed to get you compensation.
The Best Pennsylvania Truck Crash Lawyers in the Business
At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, our car and truck crash lawyers don’t just follow the best practices, we create them. As a result, lawyers, judges, and industry experts around the country recognize Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys’ truck accident expertise.
Top-rated PA Truck Accident Lawyer Marion Munley
Marion Munley is one of the most widely-respected champions of victims’ rights in the entire country. Her experience–and winning record–as a Pennsylvania truck accident lawyer is unmatched.
- Marion is Triple Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy: Truck Law, Civil Trial, and Civil Practice.
- She was the first woman to become Chair of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Trucking Litigation Group. Marion now serves as the AAJ Parliamentarian.
- Marion is on the Board of Regents for the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Best Lawyers in America named Marion to their list of the best legal advocates in the country and has routinely named her “Lawyer of the Year” for personal injury plaintiffs.
- She was one of only two attorneys in Northeastern Pennsylvania to be named to the Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers list.
- Marion is a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and was named to the Top 50 Women Lawyers in Pennsylvania List.
Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyer Daniel Munley
Daniel Munley is an award-winning PA truck crash lawyer who has dedicated his entire career to fighting for personal injury victims. Across the country, Dan is recognized for his hard work, unrelenting dedication to Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys clients, and the millions he wins for truck crash victims and their families.
- After serving as the Chairperson of the AAJ’s Trucking Litigation Group, Dan is now on the Executive Board.
- The American Association for Justice Trucking Litigation Group awarded Dan the Champion of Justice Award for his work “educating other lawyers on trucking law matters and contributing to the improvement of highway safety through legal work and advocacy.”
- Dan was certified in Truck Accident Law by both the Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America and the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Dan is on the Board of Regents for the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Dan is the second attorney in Northeastern Pennsylvania to be named to the Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers list.
- Dan was named to the Trucking Trial Lawyers Top Ten.
- He is a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer.
- Dan was named to the list of Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania.
Schedule your FREE consultation with a winning Pennsylvania truck accident lawyer from Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys today.
Why Should You Choose a Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyer From Munley Law?
There are many reasons why our clients choose Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys to be their Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers. However, many crash victims tell us they picked us for these BIG reasons:
Our PA Truck Accident Attorneys Has Been Fighting for Truck Accident Victims for Over 60 Years
For over six decades, our truck litigation lawyers have represented the victims of catastrophic truck accidents in courts in Pennsylvania and the rest of the country. These cases require in-depth knowledge of relevant scientific, medical, and truck industry practices. Lawyers must also understand the playbook that trucking and insurance companies will use to deny responsibility and avoid paying awards to the victims of accidents caused by their drivers. Every day, our attorneys rely on Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys’ deep truck litigation experience to effectively strategize, negotiate, and fight for our clients.
Our Pennsylvania Trucking Accident Law Firm Wins Big
Time and time again, our hard work and dedication to getting justice for truck accident victims have paid off for our clients. We believe that you deserve the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries and we know this is something that you can’t get on your own. We work together as a team to protect your rights. We will utilize all the resources needed to win your case, from hiring expert witnesses to writing demand letters, and examining all the data, we will not rest until a fair settlement is reached. And if we cannot get you a settlement that will
Our Pennsylvania Truck Lawyers Won’t Get Paid Unless You Get Paid
At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, we cover all of the costs of litigation out of our own pocket. That means we will never ask you to pay ahead for court filing fees, expert reports, reconstructionists’ models, or other costs of settling or trying your case. You won’t owe us anything unless we win for you.
If you suffered a collision with a tractor-trailer in Pennsylvania, get compensation for your losses, pain, and damages. To see if you have a claim and take the first step towards holding the responsible parties accountable and winning the full amount that you deserve, call our experienced Pennsylvania truck accident team at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys for a free consultation today.
What Our Pennsylvania Semi-Truck Crash Clients Say About Us
What Should I Do Following a Truck Accident in Pennsylvania?
The moments right after a collision can be the scariest of your life. However, knowing what to do after a catastrophic semi-truck accident will put you ahead. Following these steps will also maximize the likelihood and the amount of compensation for your injuries.
After a crash with a tractor-trailer, make sure you:
- Stay calm.
- Remain inside your vehicle, as long as it is safe to do so. Remember to turn on your hazard lights.
- Call 911 and report the collision.
- Stay where you are until the police and paramedics arrive.
- Take photographs of the accident scene, the vehicles, and any injuries.
- Record the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- Gather the contraction information of all parties involved. Also, get the name of the truck driver’s employer and the owner of the truck.
- Write down the name, station, and badge number of the responding police officer(s). Ask for instructions about when and how you can obtain a copy of the accident report.
- Go to the nearest hospital to seek medical attention for yourself and your passengers, even if you do not think anyone is injured.
- Report the accident to your car insurance company and obtain a copy of the accident claim.
- Do not discuss the crash with anyone except the police, medical staff, your attorney, and your own insurance agent. Do not give a statement to any other drivers’ insurance carriers.
- Contact a Pennsylvania truck accident lawyer at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys.
Frequently Asked Questions For Our Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyers
Q: How Much Does Hiring a Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyer Cost?
Our Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers use a “contingency basis model.” Under this model, we only get paid if we win, and our fees are simply subtracted from the settlement or verdict. While we are fighting your case, we will never charge you a penny. Instead, we will pay all costs out of our own pocket and you will never get a bill from us. And as always, the first consultation with us is free, giving you a chance to ask questions and learn what needs to be done on your case before you hire us.
Q: What Does a Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyer Recommend I Do If the Truck Company’s Insurance Carrier Calls Me?
If the truck company or its insurer calls you and you do not have a truck accident lawyer, under no circumstances should you agree to make a recorded statement. Do not sign any forms they send you. You do not even have to talk to them. Instead, call us for a free consultation. We will review all paperwork and requests and advise you about the best course of action for your case.
If you do find yourself getting into a conversation with the insurance company, keep your statements brief. Stick to the facts of the case and do not discuss the severity of your injuries.
Q: When Must a PA Trucking Accident Attorney File a Personal Injury Claim in Pennsylvania?
Catastrophic truck litigation frequently involves claims based on injuries, death, or property damage that the semi-truck collision caused. In Pennsylvania, plaintiffs must bring these actions within two years of the date of the accident. This time limit is called a “statute of limitations.” It is different in every state and for every claim.
However, you should not wait until almost two years have elapsed. Instead, you should consult an experienced Pennsylvania truck accident lawyer right away. Almost immediately after a truck crash, the clock starts ticking. Transportation company officials will dispatch their team of lawyers to defend them. Critical pieces of evidence can be destroyed or lost. As soon as you retain us, we can get straight to work preserving evidence and building a case for you. No matter the size of your case, we don’t collect a fee for our services unless we win.
Our Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyer is Ready to Fight For You
Truck accidents in Pennsylvania can be serious. If you or someone you love has been injured in a truck accident anywhere in Pennsylvania, you should seek legal help immediately. A Pennsylvania truck accident attorney from Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys can review the details of the accident and advise you of your rights and options, including whether or not you may be entitled to compensation. It is important to remember that you have rights that should be protected, and a qualified personal injury attorney can help you do just that.
Don’t wait another second. Contact the Pennsylvania truck accident lawyers at Munley Law today to schedule a free consultation. We will make things right.