Munley Law is the Best Mack Truck Accident Law Firm In PA, NY and NJ
A Mack Truck is brand of large tractor-trailer truck, semi truck and/or 18 Wheeler truck that you see on our national highways. The name Mack Truck is also commonly used to describe all types of big trucks such as Big Rigs or Heavy Trucks. If you or your loved one have been involved in an accident with a Mack Truck, you are going to need help. Accidents involving Mack Trucks are often difficult and complicated and will require the advice and expertise of an attorney who specializes in truck accident law and knows how to help victims of Mack truck accidents. Make no mistake, trucking accident law is a legal specialty and you should seek the advice of a law firm that can help you get the justice you deserve. If you are in New York, Pennsylvania or New Jersey call Munley Law today for a FREE consultation.
Munley Law has been handling Mack Truck cases for decades. We are nationally recognized as among the best trucking law firms in the United States today. Our attorneys have been recognized by our peers as the Best Lawyers in America, and we have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our Mack Truck accident victims. Our lawyers frequently lecture to other lawyers on truck accident laws and we serve on many state and national trucking law organizations: Dan Munley is the former Chairman of the Trucking Law Division of the American Association for Justice and Marion Munley serves as a member of its Executive Committee. We have taken leadership roles in testifying before the United States Congress to make changes to trucking laws that will make our roads safer for all travelers.
We would love to put all of this experience to work for you. Call us today at (855) 866-5529, use our online contact form or our Click To Chat now button to chat with a representative immediately.
Mack Truck Accidents and Lawsuits are Complicated and Require an Experienced Mack Truck Attorney
Mack Truck injury lawsuits require an understanding of the Federal Motor carrier Safety Rules and Regulations. They also require lawyers familiar with Mack Truck fleet maintenance procedures. Munley Law has experienced truck accident attorneys to handle the investigation and litigation of your claim today.
Trucking companies, including Mack Truck Companies, must follow trucking safety regulations. If one of their drivers causes an accident as a result of the failure on the part of the trucking company to follow federal laws, the Mack Truck company can be held responsible. There may be multiple parties involved, however, when these a trucking accident occurs. The potential defendants in a Mack Truck accident injury case can include:
- The Mack Truck driver, himself
- The owner of the Mack Truck or its trailer
- The person or company that leased the Mack Truck or trailer from its owner
- The manufacturer of the Mack Truck and its tires, or other Mack Truck parts that may have contributed to the cause or severity of t you accident with the Mack Truck accident
- The shipper or loader of Mack Truck’s cargo
There may be many reasons for your accident with a Mack Truck, which are directly a result of the negligence of the Mack Truck owner or operator. These can include:
- Hiring Mack Truck drivers that have poor safety records
- Failure to maintain the Mack Truck itself and all it the truck’s parts
- Failure to conduct background checks on Mack Truck drivers and others who maintain the truck
- Failure to properly monitor each Mack Truck driver’s safety
- Failure to check log books of the Mack Truck drivers and demand that all entries in the log book be truthful and accurate
- Not enforcing the limited driving hours of the Mack Truck drivers as required by federal law
- Failure to provide proper training to the Mack Truck drivers
Mack Truck accidents often involve rear-end collisions, head-on collisions and turning into another vehicle. These accidents can happen for many reasons including:
- Cell phone distraction of the Mac Truck driver
- Mack Truck driver falling asleep behind the wheel
- Mack Truck drivers not paying attention and rear ending smaller vehicles such as small cars and motorcycles
- Drug and alcohol abuse by a Mac Truck driver
For more answers to Frequently asked questions about trucking accident case, please see our Frequently Asked Question Trucking page and visit our trucking blog to lean about the latest trucking law news.
If You Have Been Involved in a Mack Truck Accident, Call Us — We Can Help
If you or a loved one has been injured in Mack Truck accident and you are in Pennsylvania, New York or New Jersey, you need the experienced lawyers of Munley Law to protect your rights. Mack Truck companies will have their own investigators and attorneys at the scene of your accident fighting for them, you need someone on your side. You need someone to protect your evidence from being lost or stolen, and to hire the best trucking accident experts to help you get the justice and the settlement you deserve.
Our consultations are always FREE and Munley Law charges our Mack Truck injury clients on a contingency basis. What that means is the Mack Truck specialist/attorney is only paid if he or she wins money damages for you, our client. This makes it possible for you to hire the best Mack Truck lawyer. It gives you access to the justice system and representation that is equal to the best that Mack Truck insurance companies, doctors and other defendants can hire. You can contact the lawyers of Munley Law at 844-686-5397 or use our easy to use contact from or click on our Click to Chat button.