A Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer tells you what you should do right after a car accident
Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer: After you get into an accident, there are things that you can choose to DO and NOT DO right afterward that may affect your injury claim against the other driver’s insurance company.
A Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer will advise doing the following right after the accident takes place:
- Stay inside your vehicle unless it’s too dangerous to do so
- Turn on your hazard lights
- Call 911 even if the accident didn’t seem too bad
- Seek medical help for anyone involved in the accident if needed
- Don’t move any vehicles or alter the scene unless you have to
- Don’t leave the scene
- Write down the names, addresses and phone numbers of everybody involved in the accident, including witnesses
- Write down the names/badge numbers of police officers who come to investigate
- Take pictures of injures and damage
- DON’T admit fault
- Call your insurance company right away and let them know what happened
- DON’T talk about the accident with anyone except the police and your own insurance company.
PENNSYLVANIA INJURY LAWYER: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THE ACCIDENT TO THE OTHER DRIVER’S INSURANCE COMPANY.
This one is big: DON’T talk about the accident with an insurance adjuster from the other driver’s insurance company. Whatever you say, they will try and use against you when you go to file a claim. It is all on record. Let a Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer talk to the other driver’s insurance company. They know what to say.
A Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer at Munley knows how to deal with the insurance companies
Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys knows the little sneaky ‘tricks’ that the insurance companies use to try and devalue your claim. And we know how to fight them, and win you the settlement you deserve.
No charge to talk to a Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer
Call 855.866.5529 Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys charges you no money out of pocket for representation by a compassionate Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer. We only take a fee if we win your case and even then, we never take more money in fees than you get in your settlement. It would be our honor to help you, give us a call and talk to Pennsylvania Injury Lawyer anytime at 855.866.5529
Share this post: