Munley Law Attorneys Named to 2015 Best Lawyers® in America List
- Robert W. Munley, Sr., Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Marion Munley, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Daniel W. Munley, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Robert W. Munley III, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- James Christopher Munley, Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
Munley Law was ranked in the top tier of Personal Injury Litigation law firms in the annual ranking by U.S. News & World Report, based on peer and client reviews.
Munley Law has been a leader in the field of personal injury law in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey for more than five decades. Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.
“Best Lawyers is the most effective tool in identifying critical legal expertise,” said President and Co-Founder Steven Naifeh. “Inclusion on this list shows that an attorney is respected by his or her peers for professional success.”
Share this post: