If you were injured in a construction zone collision, you deserve a Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys Work Zone Accident Lawyer
Find out whether you are owed money for your injuries by contacting the nation’s leading motor-vehicle accident lawyers at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys for a FREE case review today!
Crashing your car, truck, SUV, or motorcycle in a construction work zone is terrifying, and at Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, we know that problems from the collision continue long after the accident is cleared. You may be experiencing substantial pain and discomfort as you recover from your injuries. You may be caring for loved ones who were also injured in the collision. You may be unable to work and distressed about how you will pay your medical and utility bills. If an accident in a construction zone disrupted your life, the parties who caused your accident should be held accountable. You need a lawyer who has the experience and expertise to demand justice on your behalf and make sure you are fully compensated for the pain and suffering that you are experiencing. At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, our lawyers have spent more than sixty years fighting for victims of catastrophic motor-vehicle crashes and winning millions for our clients. To learn about the money we can recover for you, contact a Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys Accident Lawyer for a FREE consultation today.
Who we are: leading truck, car, SUV, and motorcycle collision attorneys
When you hire a Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys lawyer to represent you in your serious construction zone crash, you will be backed by a team of award-winning attorneys and specialists. Lawyers across the country know that Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys’s experience, knowledge, and results are unmatched – that’s why they ask our attorneys to travel all across the United States to lead seminars and trainings on our success. Learn more about the settlements we’ve negotiated and jury awards we’ve won for car, truck, motorcycle, and SUV crash victims and see if you could be next, schedule your free consultation right away.
Construction Zone Accident FAQ
Q: I Crashed While Driving Through a Construction Zone – What Should I Do?
After crashing your vehicle while driving through a work or construction zone, you should take the following action:
- Remain Calm and Get Out of Any Immediate Danger – It may feel like a lot is happening in the moments after your crash, but try your best to remain calm and relaxed so that you can assess the situation. Because your accident occurred in a construction zone, there may be dangerous materials, tools, or machinery nearby. Do not get out of your vehicle until you have determined that it is safe to do so.
- Call the Police – Call 9-11 and stay at the scene of the work zone crash until they arrive. Make a note of the names and badge numbers of the officers who arrive and ask for a copy of the police report that will be filed.
- Take Pictures and Gather Information from the Accident Scene – You are likely to forget details about the crash, even if they seem seared into your memory right after the accident. Take pictures of the work zone, construction workers, any warning signs or objects used to signal that there is construction, vehicle damage, and injuries and email them to yourself or a trusted relative so that you will not lose them. Note any information that the pictures do not capture. Gather the name, address, date of birth, and telephone number from any other drivers or people involved in the accident.
- Seek Emergency Medical Treatment – Many accident victims do not realize that they are hurt or the full extent of their injuries until much later. Even if you feel okay, you should seek emergency medical right away to avoid to begin your road to recovery right away and avoid making your injuries worse.
- Notify Your Insurance Company – You should report your accident to your insurance company right away. Don’t rely on another driver who says they will report it to their own insurance company.
- Collect and Save Documents and Reports – Save any report, log, record, decision, recommendation, letter, or other document you receive in connection with your injuries, insurance claim, or your employment status.
- Contact an Experienced Car, Truck, or Accident Lawyer – A Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys Accident Lawyer is ready to discuss your case and the amount you deserve based on your construction zone injuries.
Q: How Much Does a Construction Zone Accident Lawyer Cost?
At Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys, we know that many crash victims are facing tremendous costs and are financial hardships because of their collisions. That’s why we use a “contingency” arrangement with all of our work zone accident clients. We will pay for all of the expenses needed to fight and win your case out of our own pocket and will never send you a bill. Those costs will simply be deducted out of the settlement we negotiate or the verdict a jury decides if your case goes to trial. If we don’t win an award for you, you won’t owe us anything – the cost of our legal representation will be free to you.
Construction and Work Zone Crashes
According to the annual data collected and published by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA), 755 motorists and pedestrians died 672 fatal work zone crashes last year. While these were undoubtedly the most serious accidents, the ARBTA reports that there were 94,000 total collisions in construction zone collisions. 37,000 drivers, construction workers, and pedestrians were injured in 25,000 of those crashes.
The United States Bureau of Labor publishes a map of construction worker fatalities by state. It further reports that 46% of these workers were killed in pedestrian vehicular incidents, which include being struck by a vehicle or mobile equipment. Workers were most frequently struck by automobiles or dump trucks. Data collected by the Roadway Work Zone Safety and Health Partners Alliance indicates that only 20% of construction workers were wearing high visibility clothing, such as a reflective or neon vest, when they were killed.
Were you injured in a work zone accident?
If you were injured in a crash or accident that occurred in a construction zone, don’t suffer alone. A Munley Law Personal Injury Attorneys Accident Lawyer is standing by and waiting to discuss the details of your case and the compensation you deserve.