If you have suffered a serious injury or the loss of a loved one due to negligence, contact a personal injury lawyer at Munley Law today for a free consultation.
For more than 55 years, the attorneys at Munley Law have built a reputation as national leaders in personal injury law. Our results speak for themselves; we have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. The award-winning team of personal injury lawyers at Munley Law have represented injured victims throughout Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and all over the country. Our extensive experience and record of success have earned us the highest possible peer and client ratings, and we have been listed in the Best Lawyers In America for decades. If you or someone you love have suffered a serious injury or devastating loss, your choice of legal representation matters. At Munley Law, you can be sure that your case is in the best possible hands.
How a Munley Law Personal Injury Lawyer Fights For You
As the injured victim, you may be able to bring a lawsuit against the negligent party in order to obtain compensation for your injury. Unfortunately, you will likely face legal hurdles without a personal injury lawyer on your side. In fact, many victims of car crashes, truck accidents, work accidents and defective products never get the money they are entitled to. The legal process can be confusing, and the insurance companies profit by settling for as little as possible. At Munley Law, an experienced and knowledgeable attorney will ensure that you receive due compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Our personal injury lawyers have handled thousands of accident lawsuits, from car accidents to complex cases involving tractor trailers, GM recall cases, product liability, medical malpractice and premises liability cases. Here are a few of the personal injury case types we handle:
- Truck Accidents (also called semi-trailers or tractor-trailers) The personal injury attorneys at Munley Law have a special focus on major truck accidents. We represent motorists, passengers, pedestrians, and truckers who suffer serious injury or death in a truck or tractor trailer crash.
- Car Accidents We represent injured victims who suffered serious harm in car crashes caused by another driver’s recklessness.
- Train or Railroad Crossing Accidents Train derailments can cause massive damage and even death. We have decades of experience handling cases against major rail and transportation companies.
- Bus Accidents Whether your bus accident was the fault of a negligent bus driver or another motorist, our personal injury lawyers will help you get the maximum recovery for your injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents Pedestrians hit by a car, truck, or bus often suffer serious or life-threatening injuries. We hold the driver responsible, and help ensure that you have everything you need to recovery from your injuries.
- Slip and Fall Accidents (often categorized as premises liability) If you slip and fall on someone else’s property or a place of business, we can help you bring a lawsuit against the negligent property owner .
- Wrongful Death If you suffered the loss of a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, an experienced and compassionate personal injury lawyer at Munley Law can obtain justice for your family.
- Workers Compensation Claims/On the Job Injuries We represent injured workers whose workers’ compensation claims have been wrongfully denied. We will also determine whether you may bring a third-party personal injury claim for the cause of your accident.
- Automobile Recall cases (such as the Takata airbag recall) We have helped individuals who suffered serious harm from vehicles under recall, including the GM ignition switch recall and the Takata airbag recall.
- Dog Bites We hold negligent dog owners responsible when their dog bites or seriously injures another person.
- Defective product injuries (such as household products, machinery, medical devices or medications that cause injury or death) Our personal injury team represents victims of all types of dangerous products, from medical tools to airbags to heavy machinery.
Every personal injury case is different. The first step toward getting the compensation you are legally entitled to for your injury is to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer. We will evaluate your unique situation, answer any questions you may have, and help you determine the next steps to take. With offices in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Philadelphia, Stroudsburg, and Carbondale, we make it easy for you to meet with a top PA personal injury lawyer. If you cannot meet with us at one of our office locations, we can travel to meet with you wherever you are located.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Top Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer?
At Munley Law, we understand that the financial burdens following a serious injury can be overwhelming. That’s why our personal injury lawyers work on a contingent fee basis. This means that we do not collect a fee unless we obtain a settlement or verdict for you. You pay nothing up front or out of your own pocket. Furthermore, it costs nothing to have a personal injury lawyer review your case because all of our initial consultations are FREE. If you think you may have a case, or if you have questions about filing a personal injury lawsuit, we will evaluate the details of your situation at no charge.
If you or someone you love suffered an injury, call an experienced personal injury lawyer at Munley Law or use our online form.
Why Choose Munley Law for Your Personal Injury Case
With so many personal injury law firms to choose from, how do you know who you can trust to fight for you and your family? Consider these factors that set Munley Law apart:
Track Record – Munley Law has earned national recognition for our large settlements and verdicts. In 2015, one of our truck accident settlements was the 2nd-largest in Pennsylvania, and the 25th-largest in the country. Our entire staff work diligently to make sure you get the maximum compensation owed to you.
Our Team – The board-certified personal injury lawyers at Munley Law are among the highest-rated and most respected legal advocates in the country. Other lawyers regularly look to us as the industry experts in trucking law and other complex areas of the law. All of our credentials (including Best Lawyers in America, Best Law Firms, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Million Dollar Advocates Forum) reflect the fact that we are an exceptional law firm. Because we are a family firm, we often work closely together on our cases to achieve the best possible results for you.
Resources – At Munley Law, we utilize resources that are typically available only to big law firms. We work closely with our network of engineers, reconstructionists, investigators, experts, and in-house medical personnel to build your case.
Experience – When it comes to complex personal injury cases, experience counts. Each of our partners has 10-30 years of experience representing individuals and families who have suffered serious injury or been denied benefits.
Client Satisfaction – Perhaps the best testament to our success is the satisfaction of our past clients. Learn what former Munley Law clients have to say about their experience with our firm.
Our No-Fee Promise – We do not collect a fee unless we win your case. If we do not produce results for you, you owe us nothing.
Contact the Personal Injury Experts at Munley Law Today
When considering legal action, time if of the essence. Every personal injury case has a statute of limitations, a legal term for the time period you have to file a lawsuit for your injury or death. The time period begins on the day the injury or death occurred and ends on the day that the law specifies. Once the end date comes, you can no longer file a lawsuit. Here are the statutes of limitations for personal injury law cases in Pennsylvania:
- Medical Malpractice: 2 years
- Personal Injury: 2 years
- Product Liability: 2 years
- Wrongful death: 2 years
Contact the experts at Munley Law at 844-686-5397, or use our easy contact form to get any questions about your accident answered, free of charge. We will get you the maximum compensation and the justice you deserve.